Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-08-2017, 09:53   #31
annoyedgal

Few builders out there this morning and a lad on a roof! No heavy vehicles though and site seems quiet enough
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-09-2017, 13:54   #32
Boocal2013

Update

Spoke to the builder. Apparently there will be 30+ workers there this week.
(2) thanks from:
19-09-2017, 13:29   #33
alexey

Hi,
I am about to sign contract 3-bed house. And were discussing with my solicitor why there are no house dimensions specified, just layout and no any reference to sqm or depth/width.
Is there any concerns?
No backyard specification and etc.

Also Agent promised to get house finished by New Year... there is just site and no walls at all. What do you think, what would be the real release date?

Regards,
21-09-2017, 15:10   #34
Jacdub

I was out on Monday 11th and just scaffolding up- again saturday 16th. 4 full houses up. So I imagine they wont be that far off schedule. Once contracts have been signed you can ask for spec, elevations and site maps. You can also view on fingal coco. But these are old and incorrect. Ask the bsuilder directly for your specific house specifications
23-09-2017, 01:26   #35
alexey

Hi,

Have seen on daft.ie that still 33 houses are available. Is it good indicator? It's been 3 month since they start selling... I know that in Sandiford all houses have been gone in first day... So I am wondering whether will they build with a good speed or may slow down...

Regards,
Advertisement
23-09-2017, 08:40   #36
elliot895

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post
Hi,

Have seen on daft.ie that still 33 houses are available. Is it good indicator? It's been 3 month since they start selling... I know that in Sandiford all houses have been gone in first day... So I am wondering whether will they build with a good speed or may slow down...

Regards,
From my knowledge they have released a new phase of houses for development. I know for sure all three beds in the first phase were sold out but I notice more have since gone on sale.

I bought a three bed in the first phase. Thinking of going out to the show houses today to try and get some measurements so I can start thinking about furniture and pricing out flooring etc
23-09-2017, 19:47   #37
Qwer

Quote:
Hi,

Regards,
they must have launched a new phase? Are you sure the daft add your looking at is up to date? There was about 5 left, two weeks ago,
some of which were people who could not complete contracts
25-09-2017, 09:40   #38
Jacdub

I don't think they are launching in phases. They have 109 houses to sell over 50% are sold, most of which are the 3 beds. Estates like st marknocks bay and millers glen only release a certain amount at a time. In Rahillion all houses are available to purchase. I was in our house on Saturday. Full frame up, no road yet though. We were told snagging in mid November but I reckon it will be January by the time we close. Hope this helps
25-09-2017, 22:05   #39
alexey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacdub View Post
I don't think they are launching in phases. They have 109 houses to sell over 50% are sold, most of which are the 3 beds. Estates like st marknocks bay and millers glen only release a certain amount at a time. In Rahillion all houses are available to purchase. I was in our house on Saturday. Full frame up, no road yet though. We were told snagging in mid November but I reckon it will be January by the time we close. Hope this helps
Have you bought 3 of 4 bed house. As I spoke with some builder on site those houses (1-10 Rahillion Drive) should be ready in couple month... but he is not sure and have no idea regarding rest ...

Has anyone get 3-bed laout specification or dimensions measurements? I would really appreciate if you share...

Does any one know whether white goods are included?

Regards,
Advertisement
25-09-2017, 22:36   #40
Jacdub

We bought a four bed. White goods are conditional of how long it takes you to sign as far as I can remember. I have full specs but relevant for 3 bed. Look up all planning applications for fingal coco rahillion you should be able to see everything there they are outdated and in correct. If your want them before signing just ask the builder. Quick email and you should have them within a day.
Quote:
Have you bought 3 of 4 bed house. As I spoke with some builder on site those houses (1-10 Rahillion Drive) should be ready in couple month... but he is not sure and have no idea regarding rest ...

Has anyone get 3-bed laout specification or dimensions measurements? I would really appreciate if you share...

Does any one know whether white goods are included?

Regards,
26-09-2017, 09:07   #41
Murrey

Quote:
I'm buying further down Rahillion Drive and had been told that I'd be in by December but I'm beginning to wonder how likely this is if the first few houses won't be ready for another few months

Last edited by Graham; 26-09-2017 at 09:31. Reason: Quote Fixing
26-09-2017, 20:25   #42
annoyedgal

We almost bought here, I'm pretty sure there are no white goods included in the sale as I felt that at that price point they really should have been. The house we had a deposit on was in phase two which we were told would be april next year at earliest. There is still a phase 3 which planning is in for and they are not available for sale yet as the house we originally wanted was in this phase but we couldn't put a deposit on it. I agree that they are not selling as fast as some estates but I think it's due to the pricing. Lovely area though and should be great when the green spaces are up and running.
26-09-2017, 20:38   #43
Qwer

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyedgal View Post
We almost bought here, I'm pretty sure there are no white goods included in the sale as I felt that at that price point they really should have been. The house we had a deposit on was in phase two which we were told would be april next year at earliest. There is still a phase 3 which planning is in for and they are not available for sale yet as the house we originally wanted was in this phase but we couldn't put a deposit on it. I agree that they are not selling as fast as some estates but I think it's due to the pricing. Lovely area though and should be great when the green spaces are up and running.
White goods were included in initial sales if contracts returned in 21 days, you are right its a bit rich not including them and difficult to comply with but common tatic to get contracts back
26-09-2017, 20:58   #44
alexey

Quote:
I am still confused regarding phases... you said second phase.. what is you house number ?
26-09-2017, 20:59   #45
Murrey

Quote:
We were tempted to hold out for the third phase ourselves as I noticed that the gardens seemed to be a good bit bigger. From what I gather from talking to the builders they still seem somewhat unsure what the final development is going to look like

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion