Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

New Home wrote:
    He's the one who's missing out, DH. You'll be his "the one who got away".

Thanks. I have my doubts about how over his marriage actually is so I'm telling myself he did me a favour.

Man, I would have loved a rattle though.*

*Sorry. I know I've been one of the most vocal objectors to people dragging a bit of smut into this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Interview for a job I don't want because I already have one lined up: I put my alternative outfit on, because my suit needs a dry clean. It's a wrap dress. Wrap dress and big rack doesn't go well together....
    At least my bra is nude.
    Oh dear, I look like some office slut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Stupid sinuses, my face feels like it's going to explode. Grumble, grumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Be right back

Not trivial. To the 'mother' whose little girl wandered away from her in Cork today and could only say to her that she was dead. Raging!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Dial Hard wrote: »
    So yeah, righteously shot down. In flames. No fuselage remaining.

If anyone's looking for me, I'll be joining the Poor Clares.

Brutal but at least you know and can draw a line under it and move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ppl who know I'm allergic who cut the grass without notice when I'm around, and paint the inside of the house without closing the door to my apartment.

Ppl who dont recognise that my exaggeration for comedic or not effect is NOT lying. Self referential criteria from ppl who should know better.

I wanted to eat chocolate and binge watch a box set today, but woke up too late!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

LirW wrote: »
    Interview for a job I don't want because I already have one lined up: I put my alternative outfit on, because my suit needs a dry clean. It's a wrap dress. Wrap dress and big rack doesn't go well together....
    At least my bra is nude.
    Oh dear, I look like some office slut.
    You'll probably get offered the job :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Stupid womens world cup on TV

No 6.30 home and away on RTE2 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Kid behind me kicking my aeroplane seat earlier today

Twice I was drifting off to sleep and get kicked awake, little fecker!!

A sharp glare back got his mother to cut it out but I should not even have to do this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

_blaaz wrote: »

No 6.30 home and away on RTE2 :mad:

Ha. The show I love to hate. Dont worry, you didn't miss anything. Same rubbish every day. Lots of coffee and head clearing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The constant tea cravings . It's a comedy addiction but it still keeps me awake (ok, there's a few reasons for the sleeplessness )

• Registered Users Posts: 30,178 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who constantly complain about Facebook, Twitter, Boards,etc and how terrible they are.
    Instrad of just leaving these optional sites.

I get some people may have to use them for work and if you do have to be on them for family/etc avoid all those things you hate instead of putting yourself in the middle of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

People who constantly complain about Facebook, Twitter, Boards,etc and how terrible they are.
    Instrad of just leaving these optional sites.

I get some people may have to use them for work and if you do have to be on them for family/etc avoid all those things you hate instead of putting yourself in the middle of it.

Maybe they enjoy 99% of those sites, but there's always the small amount of narcissitic one's who'll try their best to ruin it for the normies.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Why is it always the inexperienced lookin youngella in Penneys who serves you when you’re in buying hideous nude underwear that go from under your boob down to your knee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Why is it always the inexperienced lookin youngella in Penneys who serves you when you’re in buying hideous nude underwear that go from under your boob down to your knee

And now that image is going to be in my mind for the day :D

Whichever dickhead in my office had the air conditioning set to 16 degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,526 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The constant tea cravings . It's a comedy addiction but it still keeps me awake (ok, there's a few reasons for the sleeplessness )

I’d recommend switching to decaf tea after 9:30pm if it’s adding to sleep trouble.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Waiting for the bus and 3 wans shouting their heads off. Hope they're getting another bus

That Bumble doesn't allow you to filter by location. What use to me are people in Galway???!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Chipped my tooth. It's not sore but still annoyed. Dentist visit so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Parking at petrol pump, when not getting petrol. Saw a wan this morning doing this, she parked up, went in to the shop, came out with a drink and crisps. WHY?

Going to a visit family grave and noticing somebody has being stealing the stones/pebbles off it!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

People who aaaaaahhhhhhhh to long an loud after taking a sip of a beverage.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Waiting for the bus and 3 wans shouting their heads off. Hope they're getting another bus

It's one thing I don't miss is public transport. Give me the car any day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Wasp in the car when you’re driving

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,292 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Some wan putting on makeup beside me on the train this morning.

The worst I ever saw on a bus was a man who brought a toilet on in a big plastic and it looked wet!

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Some wan putting on makeup beside me on the train this morning.

My sister paints her nails on planes. One of us has to be adopted, I can't be related to such a monster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

The worst I ever saw on a bus was a man who brought a toilet on in a big plastic and it looked wet!
    Huh?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,292 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I was on a bus once where there was a homeless guy who had passed out and shyte himself. The smell was so overwhelming that I had to get off the bus and wait for the next one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement