Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

curranbaz wrote: »
    Does this include mattresses or how much would they be?

Price is for frame only. Mattresses are from €50 for single and €99 for double.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

I need king size mattress, more than 20 cm high if possible, i wonder what you have to offer? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Was down with Mick yesterday, fantastic service as always.. got myself a savage 3 seater leather recliner... I might not get out of it till the new year!

rai555 wrote: »
    I need king size mattress, more than 20 cm high if possible, i wonder what you have to offer? Thanks

We have several hundred mattresses in stock. We have from €99 up to €1000s. We have several models over 20cm deep. We have sent you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭positron

Thank you, and the single/single version of it would be perfect for us. Could you please hold one of them for us - we are hoping to call around to you on Saturday, the 15th to pick mattresses for the bunk, as well as a king size mattress for ourselves.

• Advertisement

positron wrote: »
    Thank you, and the single/single version of it would be perfect for us. Could you please hold one of them for us - we are hoping to call around to you on Saturday, the 15th to pick mattresses for the bunk, as well as a king size mattress for ourselves.

No problem. I won't be in the shop myself next Saturday 15th as we have our furniture auction on in Longford town but I will tell Aoife to sort it out for you or if you want to speak to me before that just give me a call. Thanks Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 37 PriceWatch

BigMickey,

Recently I slept on a King Koil for a few nights in a hotel....best sleep ever! Would you have something similar in a King Size?

Maybe something along the lines of this:

arnotts.ie/Product/sealy-sackville-135-4-drawer-storage-set/374767/450200200?fhparams=fh_location%253d%252f%252fcatalog01%252fen_IE%252f%2524s%253dsealy%2526fh_start_index%253d0%2526fh_view_size%253d16

Mattress, base and headboard required.

Thanks a million

PriceWatch wrote: »
    BigMickey,

Recently I slept on a King Koil for a few nights in a hotel....best sleep ever! Would you have something similar in a King Size?

Maybe something along the lines of this:

arnotts.ie/Product/sealy-sackville-135-4-drawer-storage-set/374767/450200200?fhparams=fh_location%253d%252f%252fcatalog01%252fen_IE%252f%2524s%253dsealy%2526fh_start_index%253d0%2526fh_view_size%253d16

Mattress, base and headboard required.

Thanks a million

Have a look at http://www.stylishinteriors.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Harold Finchs Machine

Can you get mattresses without flame retardant sprayed on?
    Yes , Harrison beds at our sister company www.stylishinteriors.ie

This is not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

Once again I cannot rocommend Mick and big mickey, the other half didn't like one of the headboards that she got when we bought the beds around 4 weeks ago,

Mick said this was no problem and agreed to exchange it when the trucks we're down around limerick again. (beds we're delivered to Kerry and I work in Limerick)

So last night (sunday) mick wakes herself up on the couch and they organise that we do a swap of the headboards today.

Delivery van just arrived to my place of work and we did the switchover.

For price and customer service I don't think you'll beat bigmickey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Big Mick...Have you any nice leather ottomans? Need one to go in a bedroom bay window to hold blankets etc

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Got my bed today too and he even brought me a few headboards to see which one I liked!! Only thing is I forgot to buy a kingsize sheet doh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

Hi BigMick,

I'm looking for a King size mattress only. Medium Firm with a good thickness if possible as I've a very low bed frame. High count of springs i suppose at a good price. Kilkenny city delivery. What can you recommend?
    I'd look at a bedside sideboard if you have one available. Rosewood or dark if possible?
    Cheers Mick.

Big Mick...Have you any nice leather ottomans? Need one to go in a bedroom bay window to hold blankets etc

Hi

How about a Stuart Jones ARLINGTON OTTOMAN ? Have a couple of these in chocolate with nice stitching. They are a match for the headbord posted earlier on here.

Jesper wrote: »
    Hi BigMick,

I'm looking for a King size mattress only. Medium Firm with a good thickness if possible as I've a very low bed frame. High count of springs i suppose at a good price. Kilkenny city delivery. What can you recommend?
    I'd look at a bedside sideboard if you have one available. Rosewood or dark if possible?
    Cheers Mick.

Hi, Plenty in stock. Only in Kilkenny yesterday but should be back again fairly soon. We have Best Rest 1000 pk which is turnable for €425. These also come in higher spring counts but anyone that got the 1000 pk models are all getting on very well with them as far as I am aware. We have less expensive brands as well as high end models which can be several thousand euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 erto

Can you get mattresses without flame retardant sprayed on?
    Yes , Harrison beds at our sister company. stylishinteriors.ie
    This is not true.

I was looking for the same a couple of years back, at the time the Materials used in the inside of Harrison Mattresses wasn't treated with retardants but the outside was and I believe still is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_retardant

Worth a read that, especially if you have kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

Hi, Plenty in stock. Only in Kilkenny yesterday but should be back again fairly soon. We have Best Rest 1000 pk which is turnable for €425. These also come in higher spring counts but anyone that got the 1000 pk models are all getting on very well with them as far as I am aware. We have less expensive brands as well as high end models which can be several thousand euros.

Hi Big Mick.
    Would you have anything around €100 Euro cheaper of similar quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Hi mike looking for a single mattress, something medium firm, what types would you have in stock

tonydude wrote: »
    Hi mike looking for a single mattress, something medium firm, what types would you have in stock

We have from €50 upwards. The Best Rest semi ortho sells very well at €149 for single. What budget have you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

We have from €50 upwards. The Best Rest semi ortho sells very well at €149 for single. What budget have you ?
    Around 100 I say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Beezkneez!

BigMickey - Have you any bunkbeds? I'm looking for double on the bottom and single on top ideally.
    However if not two singles would probably do.

Have bought beds from you in the past - always impressed so keep up the good work.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

Looking for a single bed for my son, aged 9. Have you beds with storage under?

tonydude wrote: »
    Around 100 I say

Hi, We have some Airsprung ones for €90. Are you local to call and see them ? Thanks

Beezkneez! wrote: »
    BigMickey - Have you any bunkbeds? I'm looking for double on the bottom and single on top ideally.
    However if not two singles would probably do.

Have bought beds from you in the past - always impressed so keep up the good work.

Thanks

Yes but there are many different models. The biggest seller in the pine range is a solid pine with a full a 4ft 6in bed on the bottom. This sells for €349. There is also a white one with a 4ft 6in bed on the bottom for €399. Many of the other manufacturers bunks have only a 4ft bed below.

garlad wrote: »
    Looking for a single bed for my son, aged 9. Have you beds with storage under?

Yes from €199 complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi would u have a price for this (Waterford city) don't mind if split base.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

We have several hundred mattresses in stock. We have from €99 up to €1000s. We have several models over 20cm deep. We have sent you a pm.
    That's impresive amount, unfortunately ended up with nothing, don't want sprung ones and bought some tiny single matress before, i would lie if i say we are delighted with it

• Registered Users Posts: 27 dkod

Hi there. Looking for 2 single odearest Yeats if possible. Price and date of delivery to Ballincollig, Cork please.

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Hi would u have a price for this (Waterford city) don't mind if split base.

Apologies for delay in getting back to you as was in UK since Sunday.

Free delivery nationwide. No extra charge for Waterford.

• Advertisement

rai555 wrote: »
    That's impresive amount, unfortunately ended up with nothing, don't want sprung ones and bought some tiny single matress before, i would lie if i say we are delighted with it

Apologies for delay in getting back to you as was in UK since Sunday.

If you tell us what exactly you need we can quote you and get it made for you even if we don't have it in stock. Thanks

Advertisement