Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back from a stroll, bit of brekkie before booting up laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the home office and ready to spread the love for another day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. Couch side with tea watching the news.

Lads, if you're needing veterinary attention or medication, will you please be kind to the people that are there to help you? I'm off work but my poor colleagues are having an awful time with people being downright rude and abusive. :(

Deskside with the sweet stuff

*Checking under my desk for Sephers *

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Doorstep dropoffs done , now outside with a coffee .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Checking under my desk for Sephers *

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Morning all. Couch side with tea watching the news.

Lads, if you're needing veterinary attention or medication, will you please be kind to the people that are there to help you? I'm off work but my poor colleagues are having an awful time with people being downright rude and abusive. :(

The assholes always show their true colours once they're expected to show consideration for others. It's a pity there's not enough personnel in the guards and defence forces to really monitor this. They should be allowed to use force without fear of prosecution.

I am tableside looking out to the garden. There's a lot to be done out there, but I have no interest in doing it.

Ah here glitch , would you ever feck off and give us a break !

Being polite obviously doesn't help I see !

• Advertisement

Third time a charm ?

Glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sun is shining, birds are singing and my neighbour is cutting up sticks with a chainsaw, such a beautiful noise :D

Glitch

I'm now unglitched Leggy , but I'm thinking as soon as you're unglitched , I'll be locked out again !

Conspiracy I'm telling you :D

Mam and legs I asked the glitch to kindly **** off and this the response I got

computer-says-no.jpg

:pac:

Autosport wrote: »
    with a chainsaw, such a beautiful noise :D

*back away slowly*

:pac:

Anyone know what the first sign of madness is?
    Checking for a friend.

I am at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Anyone know what the first sign of madness is? Checking for a friend.

Getting paranoid that the Glitch isn't real & were trying to ignore you

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Getting paranoid that the Glitch isn't real & were trying to ignore you

Check!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Slightly hungover, not doing that again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Deskside.... while homeside....

Has anyone notice the significant increase in pointless e-mails since the semi-lockdown?

Yes we get it... you are working from home, thanks for sending us all an email to let us know how you're getting on.

Loughc wrote: »
    Deskside.... while homeside....

Has anyone notice the significant increase in pointless e-mails since the semi-lockdown?

Yes we get it... you are working from home, thanks for sending us all an email to let us know how you're getting on.

Yeah not to mention every shop you ever bought anything online with sending you emails with 'heartfelt' well wishes and telling you all about their covid plans to keep making money anyway they can. F*ck off Superdry. I've enough to be worrying about, I don't need to hear your bloody greedy business plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

First cut of the season. I hate cutting grass. I' rather smoke it.

giphy.gif

^^^ I need to do that too, G. I love the weekly tug of war with the lawn mower, it takes me nearly as long to get the bloody thing started as it does to actually cut the grass. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

F*ck off Superdry.

That made me laugh out loud properly!!! :D:D:D:D

Deskside - this lovely weather always puts me in the humour for a sup! :pac:

As I Lay Dying are keeping my neighbour from his afternoon nap while "working from home" :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love gardening and I was tempted to go to woodies for some extra flowers but when a friend sent a pic of the queue to get in I decided nah not today :D

Hope Bishop and Honeybear are both ok ..

I am tired , that's my exciting news for the day :)

Just woke up from a nap sleepy sleepy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah tae and light housework, I feel accomplished *lands fat arse on couch*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement