Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Greyhound Waste Bags

Options
  • 30-03-2020 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me of locations I can buy the Yellow/Clear Greyhound waste/recycling bags? The list of retailers on their website is not up-to-date and was uploaded in 2014 :rolleyes:

I've tried my local stores in Dublin7 that usually have them and they're sold out and "haven't had a delivery in weeks".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Have you tried Centra in Stoneybatter?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

No I'll wander down this evening, thanks.

Yeah, they're usually well stocked with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

One of the shops at the NCR gate into the Phoenix Park usually has them

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

I got them in the Centra in Stoneybatter. Well, I got the yellow refuse ones. They too are sold out of the clear recycling ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Anyone know of any shop around Dublin with the recycling ones? Green bin already full to the brim with all this working from home!

See my post up above

Billy Mays wrote: »
    See my post up above

Cheers, Phoenix Newspoint/Saver Express?

Saver Express I think, it's the one furthest from the park gate

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Saver Express I think, it's the one furthest from the park gate

Got them on Saturday there, thanks a mill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 pow_pow

Centra in Stoneybatter has both in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fra87

Hello all,

I've moved to Dublin 7 last week and registered as a bag customer with Greyhound. Unfortunately, it seems like I can't find a place which sells those bags... I went to the post office but they only sell the general waste stickers. I would really appreciate if you could help me with this.
    Thanks
    Fra

fra87 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I've moved to Dublin 7 last week and registered as a bag customer with Greyhound. Unfortunately, it seems like I can't find a place which sells those bags... I went to the post office but they only sell the general waste stickers. I would really appreciate if you could help me with this.
    Thanks
    Fra

Centra on Manor Street, D7 sell Greyhound bags.

Shop at the end of the NCR beside the park gate sells them aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fra87

Thanks guys, Centra was out of it. I'll try tomorrow! Waste is complex!
    V.

Advertisement