Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

30-03-2020, 15:34   #346
Fompi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.S View Post
I could be wrong, the block itself is finished but depending on which apartment they have, it might not be ready and furnished.
I won't tell them anything then, dont want to stress them out for no reason. I can see in block 31 that they put all the boxes/mattresses in the apartments, it must be so frustrating to be so close to having it done...
Advertisement
30-03-2020, 15:43   #347
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fompi View Post
I won't tell them anything then, dont want to stress them out for no reason. I can see in block 31 that they put all the boxes/mattresses in the apartments, it must be so frustrating to be so close to having it done...
Just get them to contact Vesta - I've found them every helpful. If they are to be delayed, they would get contacted!
30-03-2020, 15:46   #348
Fompi

Quote:
Just get them to contact Vesta - I've found them every helpful. If they are to be delayed, they would get contacted!
They've contacted them already regarding the amount to pay (deposit + partial rent of April) but they don't seem to reply as fast as usual. This whole thing must be so frustrating for Vesta as they've always been on track, which is quite rare!
31-03-2020, 13:52   #349
Fompi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfeckineejit View Post
Hey Fompi, we're due to be moving in to 33 on one of the upper floors
why the sad face? Is it delayed? It's not delayed for my friend, their apartment is ready
31-03-2020, 13:55   #350
Ms Sally

We are due to move into block 31 on May 1st... Hoping that there won't be huge delays !! Hard to know what will happen. Random question but are BBQs allowed ? Just before we go buying one!
Thanks,
Faye
Advertisement
31-03-2020, 18:24   #351
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Mercedes Moran View Post
We are due to move into block 31 on May 1st... Hoping that there won't be huge delays !! Hard to know what will happen. Random question but are BBQs allowed ? Just before we go buying one!
Thanks,
Faye
It's not specifically in the house rules, but generally BBQ'ing on small balconies with timber flooring isn't recommended
31-03-2020, 18:41   #352
Ms Sally

Haha ok thanks, we are on the ground floor so have a terrace instead of a balcony but I know some apartments don't allow them as the smoke rises and can cause problems for apartments above !! I'll send them a mail and ask about it
Quote:
It's not specifically in the house rules, but generally BBQ'ing on small balconies with timber flooring isn't recommended
31-03-2020, 18:55   #353
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Mercedes Moran View Post
Haha ok thanks, we are on the ground floor so have a terrace instead of a balcony but I know some apartments don't allow them as the smoke rises and can cause problems for apartments above !! I'll send them a mail and ask about it
I would say you would drive your upstairs neighbours insane with bbq smoke, maybe best to leave it
31-03-2020, 23:13   #354
OutlanderWitch

Hey all, myself and the partner moved into block 33 today! Delighted with the place it's beautiful. Few small marks and scuffs here and there and some questionable paintwork but lovely otherwise.

Two things im finding is the mattress is incredibly hard. I feel like I'm lying on the ground. I'm 8 stone and it's almost like I'm too light to sink into the memory foam. Did anyone else have an issue with mattress?

Also how do we get the "landlord password" for the pinergy app? We put the code and the meter number in but haven't got any further because it asked for landlord password. Contacted vesta but no reply, will run out electricity tonight otherwise.

Last edited by OutlanderWitch; 31-03-2020 at 23:40.
Advertisement
01-04-2020, 07:08   #355
bigfeckineejit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlanderWitch View Post
Hey all, myself and the partner moved into block 33 today! Delighted with the place it's beautiful. Few small marks and scuffs here and there and some questionable paintwork but lovely otherwise.

Two things im finding is the mattress is incredibly hard. I feel like I'm lying on the ground. I'm 8 stone and it's almost like I'm too light to sink into the memory foam. Did anyone else have an issue with mattress?

Also how do we get the "landlord password" for the pinergy app? We put the code and the meter number in but haven't got any further because it asked for landlord password. Contacted vesta but no reply, will run out electricity tonight otherwise.
Have you tried 0000 or 1234? They're usually the default passwords for these things.
Thanks from:
01-04-2020, 12:33   #356
Fompi

I found the mattress really comfortable and not hard at all, weird!?
And yes I agree that the paint work is very questionable, I have stains on the floor that I can't get rid of, same on the radiators... It's a shame because it's otherwise beautiful indeed.

The password for the Pinergy app has something to do with the park name, but I forgot... fathercollins, collinspark... try a few combinations
Thanks from:
03-04-2020, 15:41   #357
PinkSpark

That’s the first thing we noticed too, little scuffs and paint on the floor, bathroom tiles and door handles. Definitely looks like a rush job with the painting but not a big deal.

I agree about that Mattress, I was expecting it to be softer but it’s actually really comfortable to sleep on.

You probably have the password sorted by now but I’m pretty sure it’s ‘collinspark’
Thanks from:
04-04-2020, 15:27   #358
Mackers42

Just moved in, is it possible to turn off or turn down ventilation noise? Place not as clean as hoped but really nice
04-04-2020, 16:26   #359
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackers42 View Post
Just moved in, is it possible to turn off or turn down ventilation noise? Place not as clean as hoped but really nice
Do you mean the noise from the hot-press? That's the water heater.
04-04-2020, 16:54   #360
Mackers42

Quote:
Do you mean the noise from the hot-press? That's the water heater.
Thanks, yeah it’s the noise coming from the heat recovery unit. It controls the aircon. It’s fine really just a little noisy.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion