Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-02-2020, 13:58   #136
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4y View Post
Due to the fact I'm a new user boards.ie is not allowing me to post photos or links.
Hence I cannot share photos of the gym and common areas. If you want ping me and I'll send you the link/photos privately.
Yesterday they told me the digital keys are not in place yet, so we should receive an email with the available times to get the physical keys on our move in date.
Anyway, everthing was as on the website and I'm looking forward to move in on 18th, the only complain is related to the gym size.
I’m surprised they promised mobile digital keys, they are quite limited in terms of support from phones, even less so on iPhone.

Presumably it’s just keycards for now?
Advertisement
09-02-2020, 17:01   #137
Narges Dadashi

does anybody have a floor plan for one bedroom apartment that they showed yesterday? (It is number 210 in block 32)
09-02-2020, 17:17   #138
Gumbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fompi View Post
wow I don't know what kind of kitchen you had in the past I always had **** ovens (cheapest possible) that don't cook properly, same for microwaves and fridges (always the same cheap landlord brand: Beko)... and I've never had a dishwasher in my life. Because it seems we don't deserve anything good when we're renting So I'm super impressed by the kitchen myself. So much counter space and cupboards!
Beko is not a cheap landlord brand.
09-02-2020, 19:10   #139
Geo1

Hey guys,
Thanks for all the useful info.
I have just one question about the contract.
Once you have already transferred the money, when are you supposed to receive the contract from the company?
I am just asking because you are supposed to move in 10 days and still didn't receive any contract?

Last edited by Geo1; 09-02-2020 at 19:11. Reason: Mistake
09-02-2020, 19:18   #140
Fompi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo1 View Post
Hey guys,
Thanks for all the useful info.
I have just one question about the contract.
Once you have already transferred the money, when are you supposed to receive the contract from the company?
I am just asking because you are supposed to move in 10 days and still didn't receive any contract?
Yup. Money transferred on the 4th. Moving on the 18th, and still no contract or any confirmation whatsoever. Can't wait to tell you everything's alright!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
09-02-2020, 19:22   #141
Geo1

Quote:
Yup. Money transferred on the 4th. Moving on the 18th, and still no contract or any confirmation whatsoever. Can't wait to tell you everything's alright!
Thanks a million!!!
Hope everything will be ok at the end for you guys...
09-02-2020, 19:26   #142
Mr.S

I have a hunch they are waiting for the final completion certs before committing to the Feb 18th move-in date and returning signed leases for the first wave.

@kceire - any updates from you ?

Fompi and all the others moving on the 18th - you'll be the guinea pigs, don't forget to come back here
09-02-2020, 19:35   #143
Geo1

One more question for you guys.
Can someone explain what are the "Standard ", "Plus" and "Premium " ???
09-02-2020, 19:39   #144
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo1 View Post
One more question for you guys.
Can someone explain what are the "Standard ", "Plus" and "Premium " ???
Different size apartments and slightly different furniture. eg Plus and Premium 1/2/3 beds are slightly larger than Standard.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
10-02-2020, 08:37   #145
dng0091

Quote:
Hey just found this thread, I'm moving in March. You can get your lease at vestaliving.ie/mylease
10-02-2020, 08:45   #146
Fompi

It's www.vestaliving.ie/my-lease/

And all I can see in the signing history, is my own signature
10-02-2020, 08:55   #147
b4y

Quote:
It's

And all I can see in the signing history, is my own signature
The lease is already signed on behalf of the landlord only your signature is required to finalise it
10-02-2020, 09:03   #148
Fompi

Quote:
The lease is already signed on behalf of the landlord only your signature is required to finalise it
o....k...? So.... what was that "Once your deposit is paid, your lease will activate and you will receive instructions for access
as well as have access to the Vesta member app which is live on the Google Play store (and
will be live on the Apple store pretty soon)."

I was waiting for something to be "activated" and instructions for access. I got nothing. It would be nice to at least acknowledge such a big payment...
10-02-2020, 09:07   #149
b4y

Quote:
o....k...? So.... what was that "Once your deposit is paid, your lease will activate and you will receive instructions for access
as well as have access to the Vesta member app which is live on the Google Play store (and
will be live on the Apple store pretty soon)."

I was waiting for something to be "activated" and instructions for access. I got nothing. It would be nice to at least acknowledge such a big payment...
They told me we'll receive instructions on the move in date and our lease should be activated the day before. Did you receive confirmation about your payment?
10-02-2020, 09:13   #150
Fompi

Quote:
They told me we'll receive instructions on the move in date and our lease should be activated the day before. Did you receive confirmation about your payment?
No, that's what I'm saying, I didnt get any confirmation at all, that's why I'm worried

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion