I am looking for a house below 350k and I have 2 options to consider. Can you please share some insight about the areas? Is it safe for a non Irish young family?
A. Colthurst Road, Lucan, Co. Dublin
B. Mount Argus Crescent, Harold's Cross, Co. Dublin
Additionally, most of the options are in Lucan and on the below streets. Can anyone help if someone know Lucan well then they can tell me the streets which are worth investing and living.
I plan to stay in the house for 5 years and then will try to either sell or rent the house. Preferably selling. So please consider if it's easy to sell or rent at these streets.
1. Fforster Lawn, Ballydowd Manor, Lucan
2. Liffey Crescent, Lucan, Co. Dublin
3. Castle Riada Drive, Lucan, Co. Dublin
4. Griffeen Glen Crescent, Lucan, Co. Dublin
5. Foxborough Grove, Lucan, Co. Dublin
6. Castle Riada Avenue, Lucan, Co. Dublin
7. Moy Glas Road, Lucan, Co. Dublin
8. Liffey Rise, Lucan, Co. Dublin
9. Abbeydale Rise, Lucan, Co. Dublin
10. Earlsfort Park, Lucan, Co. Dublin
11. Shackelton Park, Lucan
Can you please guide.