Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dealz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

I got a pack of 3 Walnut Whips for 1.49 in Dealz Galway the other day. I don't buy a lot of confectionery but I couldn't resist, having fond memories as a child. They didn't disappoint. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Going to get some frys today, I love the stuff. I dont suppose they have the peppermint or orange cream as well?
    No, not in dun laoghaire anyway, and no mention on the website. There were loads there, they were not in any special offer display box though, just along with the others. I would easily have missed them had I not seen it on the website.

Thinking back it might not have been on the website that I saw them first, it could be their facebook page I saw.

10518703_725951590821111_250873354783503840_n.jpg?oh=8f79fe98a370d06ed174623a6ade3a8a&oe=54B12EDA&__gda__=1420969715_4bcf26f332df1df868e38ccd58b53583
    Dealz Ireland
    Grab a WOW now with Fry's chocolate cream 4 pack for €1.49! Get this amazing deal before they all go.

I'll be checking their facebook page from now on.

https://www.facebook.com/DealzIreland

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Dealz are now selling a full range of cosmetics (not the bits and pieces they do in the plastic bags) all obviously for €1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

et101 wrote: »
    Dealz are now selling a full range of cosmetics (not the bits and pieces they do in the plastic bags) all obviously for €1.49

The black liquid eyeliner is brilliant. I've stocked up on a few :o

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    The black liquid eyeliner is brilliant. I've stocked up on a few :o

Have you tried the mascara? I was going to 'invest'!! in one the other day but didn't in the end. I seem to have a shed load of cheap crap mascaras. Would have been cheaper to buy ONE expensive one in the first place. False economy really but I'll never learn!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 ruby37

The eyebrow pencils are spot on too, as good as any I've used before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

15 Chupa Chups in Dealz for 1.49.

They're about 40-50c each in "convenience" stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

et101 wrote: »
    Have you tried the mascara? I was going to 'invest'!! in one the other day but didn't in the end. I seem to have a shed load of cheap crap mascaras. Would have been cheaper to buy ONE expensive one in the first place. False economy really but I'll never learn!! :rolleyes:

No, I love my Maybelline too much to cheat on it :p The lipgloss is really good too though, it looks so much Mac lipglass. Well worth €1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dquinnan

Original Source black pepper and chili shower gel is 1.49 in Dealz in the Ilac. 3 quid in boots.

It's a lot nicer than the name suggests too, thankfully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

No Fry's in Blanchardstown but I did get a till spit receipt to get 6 euro off an 18 euro shop from now until Christmas eve. The people in front of me didn't get one, they spent less than 10 euro, I spent almost 17 so I guess it's spend related.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Spend €10, get €3 off next €20 shop at Dealz

snubbleste wrote: »
    Spend €10, get €3 off next €20 shop at Dealz
    Is this official? i.e. is there a sign up.

I got one of these till receipts before but was unsure if everybody would get it, e.g. it could be dependent on items you buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Some new Pop Tart flavours released by Kelloggs, Frosted Berry and also Frosted Apple, 8 packs, only €1.49. Considering these are €3.49 in Tesco, this price is a steal. Taste pretty good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

rubadub wrote: »

I got one of these till receipts before but was unsure if everybody would get it, e.g. it could be dependent on items you buy.

This always happens when you buy €20 or more. Voucher is only valid for 1 week from purchase date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

rubadub wrote: »

This always happens when you buy €20 or more. Voucher is only valid for 1 week from purchase date.

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Some new Pop Tart flavours released by Kelloggs, Frosted Berry and also Frosted Apple, 8 packs, only €1.49. Considering these are €3.49 in Tesco, this price is a steal. Taste pretty good too.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I always wanted to try these but they are to expensive to buy in Tesco

Peanut butter M&Ms 90g in Dealz €1.49
    Normally a dollar at Walmart

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Dont forget a grand or two for the flights to Walmart and back aswell, bargain if you include those in your calculations...

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

As a lover of peanut M&Ms, that's not a great deal... that works out at €16.55 per kg..

I think Tesco have the lowest price per kg (somewhere between €10-11 I believe)

• Advertisement

Saadyst wrote: »
    As a lover of peanut M&Ms, that's not a great deal... that works out at €16.55 per kg.. I think Tesco have the lowest price per kg (somewhere between €10-11 I believe)
    They are not peanut M&Ms. They are peanut butter M&Ms.
    Dealz also have peanut M&Ms 165g for €1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

http://m.tesco.com/h5/groceries/r/www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=279477716

Can't find equivalent link on .ie site but Dealz is looking good price wise.

Whatever the heck they are, want to try them now! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Not sure if new but my first time seeing lucky charms snack packs(the ones you just add milk too)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Adrian4

maximoose wrote: »
    They do really good basic homeware stuff too

Looking for a soap disk - plastic or metal - something durable.

Wonder if they stock them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

6 pack of full size chipstick crisps 1.49 in dealz, good value,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

They are not peanut M&Ms. They are peanut butter M&Ms.
    Dealz also have peanut M&Ms 165g for €1.49

What is it with the Americans and their obsession with peanut butter?

Culturally ingrained, one of the few affordable "luxury" foods from the depression era onwards, peanut butter and jelly etc, they grow a lot of peanuts. Jimmy carter was a peanut farmer before he became president.

Saadyst wrote: »
    As a lover of peanut M&Ms, that's not a great deal... that works out at €16.55 per kg..

I think Tesco have the lowest price per kg (somewhere between €10-11 I believe)
    I know you were mixing them up, but my tesco do have peanut butter m&ms, they are €64.30 per kilo

46.5g pack for €2.99, no typo there, and plenty of idiots/people are buying them.

Does anyone know if Dealz or any of the other pound shops sell those spray bottles that you put olive or vegetable oil in for cooking with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Thargor wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Dealz or any of the other pound shops sell those spray bottles that you put olive or vegetable oil in for cooking with?

http://www.dealz.ie/2-x-550-ml-spray-bottle

Pretty sure I've seen better in Dealz itself and the 2 Euro shops in the past - more rigid plastic and durable nozzle (plant mister/sprayer)

Advertisement