Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cut key Dublin in covid-19 times

• 28-03-2020 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

My roommate has lost his keys - any hardware store open in Dublin that I could get keys cut ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lukegriffen

expert hardware in dublin 12 were open at 12pm today, maybe they didn't get the memo... ring before you travel to it just in case they've since closed
    9 Sundrive Rd ; (01) 492 9151

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

harry999 wrote: »
    My roommate has lost his keys - any hardware store open in Dublin that I could get keys cut ?

Number 8 shop on baggot st will be open Monday. They have a key cutting service

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

If not able to find a place, some can do at a price from the vans..... Call out etc would of course be expensive.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Mr Tubs dry cleaner on Arran Quay is open and does key cutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

Manor DIY (Manor st D7) might be able to help you:

"We are providing a non-contact, local delivery service of essential goods from Tuesday 31st March.
    You can contact us on 01-6729220 between 9am and 12pm or email us at manordiy@gmail.com"

• Advertisement
Advertisement