Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone lines

• 13-10-2020 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Been trying to contact liberty today after vrt cleared on vehicle to amend the policy, online system wouldn't allow me to change the number,  but contact number for liberty won't ring and when it does it sounds like it's being redirected several times before the call hangs in silence and then terminates..... anyone able to help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Scrappy600

Matter resolved, got someone in the end. Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Scrappy600 wrote: »
    Been trying to contact liberty today after vrt cleared on vehicle to amend the policy, online system wouldn't allow me to change the number,  but contact number for liberty won't ring and when it does it sounds like it's being redirected several times before the call hangs in silence and then terminates..... anyone able to help please?
    Hi Scrappy600,
    Sorry you couldn't get through to us, we were having some slight technical difficulties but they have been resolved. If you PM me with your policy number we will have someone call you back.
    Thanks Una

Advertisement