Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DB fare increase

123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

prinzeugen wrote: »
    Ever bought a gift card in a store or shopping centre? Use it or loose it.

If 100% leap is enforced, it will go the same way.

A Oneforall gift card will drop in value by €1.45 per month if its unused. Most other prepaid cards are the same.

A leap card can be registered online, lose it and you can get a refund or a replacement.
    Leap is not single use though. That is the point. A single use ticket can be thrown in the bin afterwards.

A single use card/ticket would say "This is valid for one journey only" etc

And what am I lying about?

Sorry for the multiple replies. I am posting from a Flintstones tablet and can't multiquote.

What you should do is get post-it notes, jot down any comment and stick'em to our screens. You can get them in a range of colours if ya fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭markpb

markpb wrote: »
    The rest of your post is silly but let's focus on this gem, shall we? Why does Leap only suit people who work 9-5? Are they made of Cinderella parts and stop working at 5:30pm? Do the shops stop topping them up? Do you live somewhere with no shops and/or no electricity?

The 9-5 is a term for commuters. Dolly??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbxUSsFXYo4

Fabulous answer to a question I didn't ask. Why do you think leap is only suitable for commuters?

Advertisement