bodice ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14murphy View Post
Nice battery. What is it.

its a Vision X-fire. I just ordered the Xgun
Advertisement
13-10-2014, 12:18   #32
Tom Cruises Left Nut

Got my istick today ! With a mini nautilus (reinforced cause I keep smashing them haha)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg setup.jpg (835.1 KB, 847 views)
13-10-2014, 16:20   #33
Mr. TTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Neesons Ballbag View Post
Got my istick today ! With a mini nautilus (reinforced cause I keep smashing them haha)
Can't beat that! Popular here in the office too...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mysetup.jpg (151.2 KB, 144 views)
13-10-2014, 17:16   #34
Ionised

Daily driver...

Dicodes, Kayfun and Radiator drip tip.

13-10-2014, 17:18   #35
J Mysterio

Whats your little.monkey liquid there? Review!
Advertisement
13-10-2014, 17:29   #36
Ionised

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Mysterio View Post
Whats your little.monkey liquid there? Review!
Ah...now that is a liquid I ordered for my wife. She was looking for a chocolate type one and as I was ordering some bits and pieces from Greek Mods I threw that in to try out.

It's called Coco Choco and is a fairly pleasant coconut/chocolate mix. Quite mellow and not too sweet to my taste. Works ok in a Kayfun, better flavour in my dripper (dual coil, 0.9 ohms, cellucotton wick)

Will probaly reorder at some point. Overall score 7.5/10. Pretty good but not an all dayer.
14-10-2014, 23:17   #37
pueblo

istick with beyond vape's 'silo' 5ml tank.

(2) thanks from:
17-10-2014, 12:47   #38
Allan45121

Just rebuilt the stock head. Dual microcoil @ 1ohm ko gen doh. MBV banana strawberry.. Nom nom nom.. And some nice clouds to boot ;-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (2.07 MB, 160 views)
(3) thanks from:
19-10-2014, 14:23   #39
veryvape

Sigelei 100W with Aspire Nautilus Mini. Perfect setup for me! Seeing as i'm a new user I can't post an image
Advertisement
19-10-2014, 14:25   #40
veryvape

Sigelei 100W with Aspire Nautilus Mini. Perfect setup for me! Seeing as i'm a new user I can't post an image

imgur com/bupKEnX
(3) thanks from:
20-10-2014, 01:06   #41
Jonathanpbk

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryvape View Post

imgur com/bupKEnX
Nice! Seriously thinking about getting one. That, or the Cloupor t6 or I might even wait for the Cloupor t8!

Where did you buy yours?
20-10-2014, 08:10   #42
veryvape

Got mine at bargainvapour, definitely worth the price.
28-10-2014, 14:33   #43
Didihno

Don't have a photo yet but just got my paws on a Provari P3.
Used it for the weekend and here are some initial impressions:
Quality:
Reeks of it. So solidly built, even the plastic button (which really lets the looks of the thing down IMO) has a solid feel to it.
Where the tiny screen meets the body is just flawless. Floating pin is a great addition.
Weirdly, if you look inside the device, you can see the bottom of the chip, the battery actually makes physical contact with the board.
You'd expect to see the bottom of a sealed compartment or something, not so.
Performance:
Very impressive. Definitely delivers an astoundingly consisent vape, right down to the dregs of your battery.
I'm not sold on the battery 'estimation' thing yet though, where it cleverly measures your battery charge vs your vaping habits and displays what it thinks you have left. It results in a battery charge indication that constantly changes, not only downward. It's going to take some getting used to thats for sure. For example I just picked up my P3, it read 14%, earlier it was 4%. After two 4 second-ish vapes its down to 2%. I'm vaping this battery right down to test the vape quality, which is totally unchanged. And as I finished that sentence I picked it up again and its now officially empty - no vape!
Nitpicks:
No USB charging or software support/upgrading (though this is going to be a vendor service in the future I believe).
The 510 can unscrew (for hybridising with an upcoming Provape atomiser I believe) with your atomiser (if you screw it on too tightly). Not a big deal but occasionally annoying.
That plastic button. Meh. Surely could be done better but having said that its the same button they have used since their first device and its obviously pretty solid/tried-tested.
The unsealed electronic board. Will this be an impossible to clean dust collector?
Instructions. There aren't any. Well, thats not true, Provape include a little key shaped usb with the pdf on it, so if you have an issue or want to read how to use the menu, you better have a laptop handy. And the USB. Or just watch PBusardos video on youtube.

The price, for some (most?) 250 clicks will put this out of reach. Its a big treat to myself and basically its a Christmas present from the whole family. I have tons of mods which I can ship out now too. 2 evics, an svd and a vamo for starters. This is now the flagship of my vaping fleet and on first impressions its gonna be my goto device for a long, long time.
(2) thanks from:
28-10-2014, 14:44   #44
jousting with chairs

Nice review.

It looks good but 20w just wouldn't cut it for me.
28-10-2014, 14:54   #45
Didihno

Quote:
Originally Posted by jousting with chairs View Post
Nice review.

It looks good but 20w just wouldn't cut it for me.
It was a concern for me too, but when I sat down and thought about it, well 90% of my vaping is on Kayfuns at around 10-13w so in the real world its not like I'm ever going to use a sigelei 100w!!!
I just wanted a solid dependable device for my every day walking about vaping lifestyle. I have mechanicals for sub ohming at home.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion