Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish and imported cheap e liquid shops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 southcentral lk

fannywart wrote: »
    Hi all
    New to the world of vapping.

Being a bit of a cheap skate, I was looking into cheap sources of e-liquid.

I found one Irish site:
    http://www.e-shop.ie
    2 euros /10 mls dekang flavours.

2 Chinese sites one :with 2$ shipping charge
    and the other is free shipping
    http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes
    $15 dollars for 100mls :eek: of what appears to be dekang = 11.50 euros
    Free shipping

and

http://www.uecigarette.com/e-liquid-e-juice/100ml-e-liquid.html

unknown to me Chinese brand of 100 mls of e liquid at a cost of euros 8 and $2 shipping on however much you order :eek:

I ordered some bits from uecigarette some dekang and some 100ml unkown chinese liquids
    Ill let you know how it goes.

It would be nice to have this thread dedicated to the cheap skates in our community by including cost per x mls + postage cost, with some feed back on the product

How fast is the shipping with Fast Tech?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fannywart

How fast is the shipping with Fast Tech?

I ordered from chinabuye

http://www.chinabuye.com/50ml-e-liquid-for-electronic-cigarette-mixed-fruit-flavor-high-content

2x50 MLS mixed fruit a bit like vimto drink with shipping it cost about 10 euros.
    2 weeks to arrive

The other website
    Uecigartte
    I got 100 MLS mixed fruit also
    http://www.chinabuye.com/50ml-e-liquid-for-electronic-cigarette-mixed-fruit-flavor-high-content
    Also about a Tenner
    Took about a month!

Mixed fruit is a very nice flavour but compared to the usual dekang juices it is not as strong a flavour dare I say it is just perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fannywart

I did not order from fast tech the.juices are cheaper from the other 2 vendors.
    fasteck do have cheaper hardware though like the vamo kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

GobblyNob wrote: »
    I would never buy any of that cheap chinese liquid shyte. However, I would buy cheap chinese hardware. I ordered these two weeks ago, just arrived today. Can't go wrong at this price

http://www.tinydeal.com/quit-smoking-6-x-ce4s-16ml-detachable-e-cigar-atomizers-p-75808.html

Just because it's Chinese, and cheap, doesn't mean it's bad. You just pay a lot more for euro/US stuff because you're adding in the middle man, who may well have bought most of the bases from China in the first place. The only reason i don't buy from there is because I was hit by customs on a cheap flash unit for my camera I bought a couple of years back. It was €40 thereabouts, and customs decided to check it and have their share - cost me an extra €15 odd between VAT and charges for the postie to deliver it from customs [wtf!?] I literally had to hand the postie the extra ... and that was after they held it for over 2 weeks!

I think the rule is anything over €22 can be had for VAT, customs charges and extras from outside the EU ... I may be wrong, but it's something like that. So you may be ok with orders below that amount, but I just couldn't be bothered. usually when i'm ordering I get as much as possible in bulk, to save on over priced postage. Rarely are my orders under €20

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Just because it's Chinese, and cheap, doesn't mean it's bad. You just pay a lot more for euro/US stuff because you're adding in the middle man, who may well have bought most of the bases from China in the first place. The only reason i don't buy from there is because I was hit by customs on a cheap flash unit for my camera I bought a couple of years back. It was €40 thereabouts, and customs decided to check it and have their share - cost me an extra €15 odd between VAT and charges for the postie to deliver it from customs [wtf!?] I literally had to hand the postie the extra ... and that was after they held it for over 2 weeks!

I think the rule is anything over €22 can be had for VAT, customs charges and extras from outside the EU ... I may be wrong, but it's something like that. So you may be ok with orders below that amount, but I just couldn't be bothered. usually when i'm ordering I get as much as possible in bulk, to save on over priced postage. Rarely are my orders under €20

I've suffered at the hands of customs before. For what it's worth, DHL will charge you a fortune, but an post seem to be a lot more lax with imports. I'd rarely see customs charges for anything below 100 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Are there any "walk" in shops in Dublin that sell decent liquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Surprised no one has mentioned http://www.bargainvapour.com/,Irish and they have specials on 100ml of loads of flavours for €13.99, I've only tried HS Ry4,love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Probably because the prices in OP are way cheaper (20-40%) and OP is particularly focussed on price above all else. €13.99 for 100ml? Crazy money!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

fannywart wrote: »
    Hi all
    New to the world of vapping.

Being a bit of a cheap skate, I was looking into cheap sources of e-liquid.

I found one Irish site:
    http://www.e-shop.ie
    2 euros /10 mls dekang flavours.

2 Chinese sites one :with 2$ shipping charge
    and the other is free shipping
    http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes
    $15 dollars for 100mls :eek: of what appears to be dekang = 11.50 euros
    Free shipping

and

http://www.uecigarette.com/e-liquid-e-juice/100ml-e-liquid.html

unknown to me Chinese brand of 100 mls of e liquid at a cost of euros 8 and $2 shipping on however much you order :eek:

I ordered some bits from uecigarette some dekang and some 100ml unkown chinese liquids
    Ill let you know how it goes.

It would be nice to have this thread dedicated to the cheap skates in our community by including cost per x mls + postage cost, with some feed back on the product

Got some juices from e-shop.ie, very quick service in fairness, ordered yesterday afternoon and arrived this morning. Only one problem they sent one of my juices as coffee instead of strawberry, I emailed and they asked if I wanted to exchange which I do but I hope they don't think I'm paying for postage cause it was their mistake. Haven't tried any of the new juices yet but will post back when I do.

Also can anyone tell me what dekang is? Is it just a brand of juice or what? Thanks.

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Also can anyone tell me what dekang is? Is it just a brand of juice or what? Thanks.

It's the largest juice brand in the world I'd imagine, made in China. The McDonald's of ejuice - cheap and fairly bland but it'll do. Not unusual for people to be a big fan of one or two of their juices but you wouldn't find people being as bowled-over by the range as they are about Highbrow Vapors/T-Juice/[Insert Classy Juice Brand Here].
    Regularly sold under a different name as a vendor's own-brand juice as well, but this is looked down upon for obvious reasons..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Got 100ml of juice from e-shop a few months ago. It was the special offer 10ml bottles. Juice made me sick, ended up giving it away. E-shop refused to answer my emails. It definatly wasnt dekang and the way it made me sick I reckon the strength was way off.

grindle wrote: »
    It's the largest juice brand in the world I'd imagine, made in China. The McDonald's of ejuice - cheap and fairly bland but it'll do. Not unusual for people to be a big fan of one or two of their juices but you wouldn't find people being as bowled-over by the range as they are about Highbrow Vapors/T-Juice/[Insert Classy Juice Brand Here].
    Regularly sold under a different name as a vendor's own-brand juice as well, but this is looked down upon for obvious reasons..

Thanks for that I'll give it a go anyway and see if like it, I've been vaping wingnuts and mom and pops thus far. I knew that something had to be off 2.49 for a ten ml bottle.
    Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Got 100ml of juice from e-shop a few months ago. It was the special offer 10ml bottles. Juice made me sick, ended up giving it away. E-shop refused to answer my emails. It definatly wasnt dekang and the way it made me sick I reckon the strength was way off.

Well he responded to my email but I have to say I was pretty shocked at how unprofessional the email was, we will see how it goes when he mails me back with regards to the exchange, like I said I won't be paying for postage.

What you said was exactly spot on, I find them quite bland, okay to get you through a spot of bother but certainly wouldn't be my go to juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Has anyone any updates on the getting juice from fasttech through customs issue? Id be interested to hear. At them prices id nearly stock up. Also having tried a few flavours from dekang and generally thinking it was pure poison, what are peoples thoughts on hangsen and that other brand on fasttech cpo was it? Or spc or something like that. .

If you didn't like dekang you probably won't like hangsen. Try the liqua, its repackaged (doesn't come in a box) but its identical to what you would buy here.

Keep your orders under 22euros and you will be ok with customs and be prepared for a 3 to 5 week wait :-)

If you didn't like dekang you probably won't like hangsen. Try the liqua, its repackaged (doesn't come in a box) but its identical to what you would buy here.

Keep your orders under 22euros and you will be ok with customs and be prepared for a 3 to 5 week wait :-)
    Jebus thats a long wait, especially for airmail. I noticed some liquids are saying ships in 3 days and some say otherwise. Do they wait untill they have there end sorted and ship all together or do they send your order in dribs and drabs?

eirewhite wrote: »
    Jebus thats a long wait, especially for airmail. I noticed some liquids are saying ships in 3 days and some say otherwise. Do they wait untill they have there end sorted and ship all together or do they send your order in dribs and drabs?

If you did it all as one order they'll wait until the last item gets in. You also have a higher risk of getting nabbed for customs.

Try to keep every FT order under €20. Better to receive many small packages and not get robbed by the government.

If you did it all as one order they'll wait until the last item gets in. You also have a higher risk of getting nabbed for customs.

Try to keep every FT order under €20. Better to receive many small packages and not get robbed by the government.

Ah bugger i put the order through last night.. Have many of u got nabbed for duty before? It said on the site if i used standard air mail the percentage of liquids that get stopped are less than 1%, but that the likes of fed ex would run a higher risk. So i just ran with that. Fingers crossed!

If its a big (physicaly) package there is a good chance it will be pulled. They will ask to see a paypal receipt. If its under 22euro, you're ok.

If its a big (physicaly) package there is a good chance it will be pulled. They will ask to see a paypal receipt. If its under 22euro, you're ok.

Oh i might be in bother so, its about 130 quids worth lol. Do they usually slap a few pound on or seize it altogether?

• Advertisement

Oh i might be in bother so, its about 130 quids worth lol. Do they usually slap a few pound on or seize it altogether?

23% plus 6euro postage that has to be paid to the postman in cash. You might be lucky, some get trough and some dont. With the prices you paid you'll probably still be quids in if caught.

23% plus 6euro postage that has to be paid to the postman in cash. You might be lucky, some get trough and some dont. With the prices you paid you'll probably still be quids in if caught.

That was my thoughts exactly. Anyways i guess i will still be weeks waiting, what with the new year holliday delaying everything

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

I have 2 orders placed as well eirewhite. first time fingers crossed for a speedy stealth delivery for us: - )

masonchat wrote: »
    I have 2 orders placed as well eirewhite. first time fingers crossed for a speedy stealth delivery for us: - )

Defo mate. Did u order much? I went a bit ott lol. . I went for the china air post option, hope all goes well.
    I hope my bad luck is out of the way, i got a customs bill today for 26euro for one 50ml bottle of menthol and one 236ml bottle of 555 from mt baker vapour. Couldnt believe it :-o.
    26 quid for an order of juice that totaled about 50quid! And whats worse i cant even prove the price to customs as fedex paid it and they sent me an invoice today, saying if the money isnt in there account by 2mro the tax goes up daily!!!
    What a scam!

Lesson learned, dont pay extra for international priority. Its obviously draws attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

one order should be ok the second is 30euro, surely cant be too much even if stopped , well i hope not anyway. i went for Singapore Post i thought it was my only option for liquid ?? might have made a mistake there

masonchat wrote: »
    one order should be ok the second is 30euro, surely cant be too much even if stopped , well i hope not anyway. i went for Singapore Post i thought it was my only option for liquid ?? might have made a mistake there

No theres loads of options. U should be ok though id say. I think the thing is not to go for dhl or fedex priority. It draws attention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

No theres loads of options. U should be ok though id say. I think the thing is not to go for dhl or fedex priority. It draws attention
    Can you not refuse to accept the delivery, therefore negating the customs charge?

I presume it will be returned to sender & once you inform FT, store credit can then be accredited to your a/c minus postage & re-stocking fee?

I have done this with goods sent from the US via FedEx, my argument being that it was the seller who entered into a contract with them, I did not authorize FedEx to pay customs on my behalf as I did not have a contract/agreement with them.

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Can you not refuse to accept the delivery, therefore negating the customs charge?

I presume it will be returned to sender & once you inform FT, store credit can then be accredited to your a/c minus postage & re-stocking fee?

I have done this with goods sent from the US via FedEx, my argument being that it was the seller who entered into a contract with them, I did not authorize FedEx to pay customs on my behalf as I did not have a contract/agreement with them.

Problem was i got the goods nearly 2weeks ago. And i only got the bill yesterday, and it said it was subject to a price change on the 6th!! Which is today. So i just paid it online. Im normaly not that kinda guy but i really dont need the headache at the min!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Problem was i got the goods nearly 2weeks ago. And i only got the bill yesterday, and it said it was subject to a price change on the 6th!! Which is today. So i just paid it online. Im normaly not that kinda guy but i really dont need the headache at the min!
    That sucks...

I have a major problem with FedEx & their practices...had them issuing all types of threats re., debt collection agencies, solicitors etc.

Told them to stick their parcel & their threats where the sun don't shine, no contract, no €'s...kindly fook off :eek:

They are obliged to return to sender as it is the sender they have a contract with ;)

Worst case scenario, you have to refund postage to sender & probably incur a re-stocking fee :mad:

• Advertisement

MonstaMash wrote: »
    That sucks...

I have a major problem with FedEx & their practices...had them issuing all types of threats re., debt collection agencies, solicitors etc.

Told them to stick their parcel & their threats where the sun don't shine, no contract, no €'s...kindly fook off :eek:

They are obliged to return to sender as it is the sender they have a contract with ;)

Worst case scenario, you have to refund postage to sender & probably incur a re-stocking fee :mad:

I didn. Fancy all that lark. Said id just pay it and never use them again. I admire your principals though. I must be getting soft in my old age lol

Advertisement