Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish and imported cheap e liquid shops

Options
  • 05-02-2013 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi all
    New to the world of vapping.

Being a bit of a cheap skate, I was looking into cheap sources of e-liquid.

I found one Irish site:
    http://www.e-shop.ie
    2 euros /10 mls dekang flavours.

2 Chinese sites one :with 2$ shipping charge
    and the other is free shipping
    http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes
    $15 dollars for 100mls :eek: of what appears to be dekang = 11.50 euros
    Free shipping

and

http://www.uecigarette.com/e-liquid-e-juice/100ml-e-liquid.html

unknown to me Chinese brand of 100 mls of e liquid at a cost of euros 8 and $2 shipping on however much you order :eek:

I ordered some bits from uecigarette some dekang and some 100ml unkown chinese liquids
    Ill let you know how it goes.

It would be nice to have this thread dedicated to the cheap skates in our community by including cost per x mls + postage cost, with some feed back on the product

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Had to cancel an order recently from China because the vendor couldnt get it past customs, would still try it again though, at prices like that how could you not!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fannywart

Irish or Chinese customs
    Do the Irish customs have issue with users importing eliquid

fannywart wrote: »
    Irish or Chinese customs and
    Did customs confiscate the liquid
    or did you get your cash back?
    Chinese customs, he said the were x raying everything and not allowing liquids trough, no problem with hardware though, he told me to cancel order and reorder so I had to put in a paypal claim, got the money back and didnt reorder!
    Saying all that I would try again, maybe with a different vendor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Hi all

2 Chinese sites one :with 2$ shipping charge
    and the other is free shipping
    http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes

Jesus, the first product on that page is a liquid with Tar :eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

I got some e-liquid from china, though the parcel came from singapore!!

Maybe its to get through Chinese customs or just because the shop is in another country?

http://www.uecigarette.com/e-liquid-e-juice/30ml-e-liquid.html

This stuff is cheap

The green arrow is nice:), like a mellow, weak mint, does not have a mouthwash feel after use.

The apple, vanellia and marlborogh all too weak in flavour:( for my taste. I think they would be good for mixing.

Next Ill try the red cow and mixed fruit I am looking for something sweet and a bit more fruity flavour. Ill let you know how the next trans border purchase proceedes.

• Advertisement

Oh forgot to feed back on the Irish website mentioned by me in first post:
    http://www.e-shop.ie

My subjective flavour feedback is:

It all seems to be dekang, the cherry, mint, dunhill, camel, virginia are good
    Cherry is my best flavour so far.

The USA mix is overrated on different websites.

The coconut, vanilla , chocolate, coffee are difficult to like , not worth trying.

The blueberry gives me heartburn, does tase like blueberry though.

The watermellon, is watery pleasent but boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Chinese customs, he said the were x raying everything and not allowing liquids trough, no problem with hardware though, he told me to cancel order and reorder so I had to put in a paypal claim, got the money back and didnt reorder!
    Saying all that I would try again, maybe with a different vendor.

Wonder if the China retailer were using China Post? Liquid is baned by most postal systems and needs to be shipped by courier now.

tommy2bad wrote: »

Wonder if the China retailer were using China Post? Liquid is baned by most postal systems and needs to be shipped by courier now.
    Yep, China post, it was vaporbreak!!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Don't try DHL for anything over €25. Customs have them all over the place at the moment. Not really DHLs fault, but until they streamline their process you should avoid at all costs.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Don't try DHL for anything over €25. Customs have them all over the place at the moment. Not really DHLs fault, but until they streamline their process you should avoid at all costs.

Double for that, DHL will pay the customs and bill you themselves, proper little tax collectors they are. Worst bit is they send the customs bill a few days after delivery and theirs you thinking you dodged the duty.

• Advertisement

I have 25 euro worth of cable sitting in customs at the moment. Customs want €27 import duty on it. Their logic? Since it came so far the shipping must have cost €100 (it cost €10, but wasn't on the invoice). I've emailed them off and got a reply stating that it will be resolved in three weeks. This whole thing is holding up a job I have on fitting security cameras in a shop. If that place gets robbed between now and then the owner will feckin hang me.

I hate closed markets and people herded like sheep, Bloody business treats us like trapped animals; as far as gov is concerned we are a product to sell to markets not seeing markets as serving people.
    Rant over.

I was thinkig for getting a UK PO box as I live beside the border, does anyone know if they are as useless as the Irish customs?

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I hate closed markets and people herded like sheep, Bloody business treats us like trapped animals; as far as gov is concerned we are a product to sell to markets not seeing markets as serving people.
    Rant over.

****ing rant on dude!!! Baaahhhhh!!! <- me as a sheep
    jamie72 wrote: »
    I was thinkig for getting a UK PO box as I live beside the border, does anyone know if they are as useless as the Irish customs?

Parcel motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

DubTony wrote: »
    Jesus, the first product on that page is a liquid with Tar :eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

TAR wtf ????? Crazy, i wouldnt buy any of this stuff...
    Well i suppose at least you saved a few bob lol

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

TAR wtf ????? Crazy, i wouldnt buy any of this stuff...
    Well i suppose at least you saved a few bob lol

+1 I Agree with Stefan - this stuff sounds terrible.
    The price of e liquid is quite cheap anyhow relative to a smoking habit - don't think its worth the few euro savings in the above links - however each to their own !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

how the hell would you get tar in an ejuice anyway

i've seen a few chinese auction sites labelling ejuice as 'tar oil' so maybe it's just a translation snafu

http://www.uecigarette.com/100ml-e-liquid-for-electronic-cigarette-mixed-fruit-flavor.html

Ok I orderd 100 mls of fruity ejuice.

The apple was crap, the green arrow was ok

hope this tickles my taste buds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Are you looking to sell on your Apple by any chance? I quite like it:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

http://www.uecigarette.com/e-liquid-e-juice/100ml-e-liquid.html

unknown to me Chinese brand of 100 mls of e liquid at a cost of euros 8 and $2 shipping on however much you order :eek:

I ordered some bits from uecigarette some dekang and some 100ml unkown chinese liquids
    Ill let you know how it goes.

It would be nice to have this thread dedicated to the cheap skates in our community by including cost per x mls + postage cost, with some feed back on the product

I would seriously question how can they make it so cheap - Prefer to stick with better known brands / Sites, god only knows whats in those liquid, possibly no nicotine at all :confused:

they make it in bulk, that's how it's so cheap
    big ass vats of liquid made at a time

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

ZeRoY wrote: »
    I would seriously question how can they make it so cheap - Prefer to stick with better known brands / Sites, god only knows whats in those liquid, possibly no nicotine at all :confused:

NICOTENE CONTENT...now theres another can of worms :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

I have to say its an area that I'm not completely happy with - in terms of most eliquids

Even the big brands and a lot of the bigger shops in ireland are a bit vague about the origins of the different ingredients.

There's only one Irish shop I can think off of hand that says all its ingredients on its standard e liquids are produced in the EU.
    Also with a bit of digging you find that some of the other big brand ones are EU or US produced as well. However even with that there's only skimpy lab reports in most of these cases.

(I won't mention any names or shops cos I don't want to blacken anyones name - esp some of the people I order from ! However if any of them are reading - and open to criticism - then its definitely an area that they could work on - and suggest to their eliquid providers they need to work on).

It probably doesn't bother a lot of you - especially some of the bargain hunters on this thread - however just saying its a big selling point for me !

yeah, we could have been vaping horse all this time and not know about it
    this issue needs regulating

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

yeah, we could have been vaping horse all this time and not know about it
    this issue needs regulating

Neigh Nay, say it ain't so!

Mmmm...regulation... What's the odd pube here or there, y'know? Is it really so bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

grindle wrote: »
    Neigh Nay, say it ain't so!

Mmmm...regulation... What's the odd pube here or there, y'know? Is it really so bad?

The thing is that we already have regulation with the CE scheme and all that boring jazz...

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

damon5 wrote: »
    NICOTENE CONTENT...now theres another can of worms :eek:

http://tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2012/02/16/nic-strip-nicotine-test-strip/

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

damon5 wrote: »

This, it was real and existed. And 100Ml for $12 sorry but they have to be cutting corners....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭GobblyNob

I would never buy any of that cheap chinese liquid shyte. However, I would buy cheap chinese hardware. I ordered these two weeks ago, just arrived today. Can't go wrong at this price

http://www.tinydeal.com/quit-smoking-6-x-ce4s-16ml-detachable-e-cigar-atomizers-p-75808.html

Advertisement