20-10-2020, 23:46   #7516
con747

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipfox View Post
Can anyone comment on fasttech delivery times lately? Haven't ordered in a few years and looking for a few bits for xmas
My last order on 20/5/20 took until 27/9/20 so gave up on them for buying stuff until they sort the shipping mess out. You can check the shipping forum on the website to get a better update.
Advertisement
04-11-2020, 20:04   #7517
GreasyBaconCat

So tl;dr I have some flavour concentrates and no base or nicotine.

Is there anywhere that sells flavourless shortfill style bottles so I can simply mix flavour, a nic shot and the base so I don't have to faff around with buying and weighing out base and nic?
10-11-2020, 20:52   #7518
Muahahaha

Just got a vape recently (Innokin ez watt), very happy with it. Was wondering about the coils, how long do these typically last and how do you know it is on the way out and needs to be replaced?
10-11-2020, 21:27   #7519
GreasyBaconCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muahahaha View Post
Just got a vape recently (Innokin ez watt), very happy with it. Was wondering about the coils, how long do these typically last and how do you know it is on the way out and needs to be replaced?
Generally it'll become harder to draw on and the vapour will be weak, which is what indicated a burnt out coil to me. Or you'll just be getting a burnt flavour.
16-11-2020, 22:23   #7520
Buttonftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muahahaha View Post
That's what I started on and am now back on.
I generally found they could last anything between a week and a month. It's up to you to an extent how long you want to push it. I'm a fairly heavy user so often after 5 days I notice a big drop-off in flavour. I tend to leave it until it actually burns out. Once you get a burnt draw you'll know it. If you don't mind changing often (and buying the coils) then if you're noticing a flavour drop-off after a week then no harm changing once a week.
Advertisement
17-11-2020, 21:03   #7521
GreasyBaconCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreasyBaconCat View Post
So tl;dr I have some flavour concentrates and no base or nicotine.

Is there anywhere that sells flavourless shortfill style bottles so I can simply mix flavour, a nic shot and the base so I don't have to faff around with buying and weighing out base and nic?
So to answer my own question, I found that EuroLiquid sell what I was looking for. https://www.euroeliquid.ie/products/liquid-flavourless
06-12-2020, 20:32   #7522
enter77

Anyone notice a drop off in the quality of eCig Store Wild Strawberry?

Used to be a much darker colour, now its very watery and tbh lasts me no length to what it did before?
07-12-2020, 11:56   #7523
Dr Bill V1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by enter77 View Post

Used to be a much darker colour, now its very watery and tbh lasts me no length to what it did before?
Can happen with batches of some juice, check the pg/vg ratio on the bottle, if it's a higher pg content then it will be a thinner juice.
07-12-2020, 11:57   #7524
Dr Bill V1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by enter77 View Post

If you're a regular user then I'd most definitely let the vendor know.
Advertisement
07-01-2021, 22:46   #7525
GreasyBaconCat

So, because of Brexit the two sites I usually use for my £1/€1 cheap liquid (Euroliquid and Vapable) are not available to me anymore. Does anyone know of an alternative vendor? Does anyone know what the situation with Parcel Motel is? Would it still be possible to get Vapable deliveries to a Parcel Motel box?
07-01-2021, 22:58   #7526
Allan45121

I just got a flavours delivery from chefs flavours today. I have ordered nic from the uk so well see if that arrives. As far as I know parcel motel are only workin within ireland now.
07-01-2021, 23:18   #7527
corkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreasyBaconCat View Post
So, because of Brexit the two sites I usually use for my £1/€1 cheap liquid (Euroliquid and Vapable) are not available to me anymore. Does anyone know of an alternative vendor? Does anyone know what the situation with Parcel Motel is? Would it still be possible to get Vapable deliveries to a Parcel Motel box?
NI PM depot closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan45121 View Post
I just got a flavours delivery from chefs flavours today. I have ordered nic from the uk so well see if that arrives. As far as I know parcel motel are only workin within ireland now.
You will be charge VAT on the nic (+ Postage) on delivery here, so if you used courier, they may refuse the delivery.?

See these forums: -
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=144
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=583
Thanks from:
15-02-2021, 18:11   #7528
GreasyBaconCat

So had a bit of a nightmare with Addresspal, apparently they don't allow e-liquid to be shipped despite not having any issues before, so my €40 order is now somewhere in the aether.

Anyone know a good place to get cheap e-liquid in ireland now? Euroliquid has shut down.
15-02-2021, 19:02   #7529
youcancallmeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan45121 View Post
Did the nic ever arrive? I'm going to put in an order with Novavapes in the UK soon. Should be coming via royal mail/an post. I don't mind paying customs. It'll still be cheaper per ml than buying here.
22-02-2021, 12:11   #7530
GreasyBaconCat

I am looing for VooPoo PNP C1 coils, anyone know where I could get them? I couldn't find anything on amazon

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion