05-09-2011, 17:36   #1

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Just ordered from Irish Vapers last night to an address in Dublin. Any idea how long they might take to arrive?
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
05-09-2011, 17:39   #2
derra

Send a message via MSN to derra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopex View Post
Just ordered from Irish Vapers last night to an address in Dublin. Any idea how long they might take to arrive?
Most likely be tomorrow you will get your delivery. They are great to deal with.
(2) thanks from:
06-09-2011, 11:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by derra View Post
Most likely be tomorrow you will get your delivery. They are great to deal with.
Arrived today indeed. Was 5double coil cartos and they sent me a free sample of their new e-liquid which was nice of them.

Though its strength isn't listed in mg. it just says 1.6% - is that 16mg or what's the craic?
07-09-2011, 02:20   #4
Esel
Not your ornery onager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopex View Post
Arrived today indeed. Was 5double coil cartos and they sent me a free sample of their new e-liquid which was nice of them.

Though its strength isn't listed in mg. it just says 1.6% - is that 16mg or what's the craic?
Yeah, 1.6% = 16mg per ml.
03-10-2011, 21:06   #5
mrplop

Anyone know what the deal is with BestECig.ie as far as service?
I emailed them asking if their Dekang was VG/PG or pure VG (got an allergy to PG) and they didn't bother answering the email. It's unbelievable in this present climate that a company would just ignore enquires from a potential customer...

Bestshop and E-Cig Ireland all the way - they're the best two Irish stores on the list for professionalism and service.

EDIT;

Just got a reply from Paul at BestECig.ie.
There was a problem with his hosting server so it wasn't his fault I didn't get a reply...

Sorry Paul.

Last edited by mrplop; 04-10-2011 at 12:23.
Advertisement
03-10-2011, 21:11   #6
Eoin

Hmmm, of my 3 emails to TBS, only one has been answered. Very quick service apart from that, don't get me wrong.
03-10-2011, 21:56   #7
tommy2bad

Too buisy filling jiffy bags Eoin.
I guess replying to inquires is tedious and time consuming. Maby retailers could come on here an answer queries.
03-10-2011, 21:58   #8
mrplop

Bestshop have always answered my emails.
03-10-2011, 22:02   #9
Eoin

It hasn't and won't stop me using them - it's a relatively minor quibble. Plus there's all you experts here to answer my stupid questions anyway!
Advertisement
04-10-2011, 00:54   #10

Anyone know what the deal is with BestECig.ie as far as service?
I emailed them asking if their Dekang was VG/PG or pure VG (got an allergy to PG) and they didn't bother answering the email. It's unbelievable in this present climate that a company would just ignore enquires from a potential customer...

Bestshop and E-Cig Ireland all the way - they're the best two Irish stores on the list for professionalism and service.

I a have found vapourireland.com really good on service and price even though they have a limited range.
Anyone else had a good or bad experience with them?
04-10-2011, 12:26   #11
mrplop

There was a problem with his hosting server so it wasn't his fault I didn't get a reply...

Sorry Paul.
04-10-2011, 12:37   #12
BeetleDeuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2bad View Post
Too buisy filling jiffy bags Eoin.
I guess replying to inquires is tedious and time consuming. Maby retailers could come on here an answer queries.
Hi tommy2 bad. My name is Paul. I have brought BestEcig (China) to Ireland to retail them in Ireland.I think your point is fair enough so if you have queries I will do my best to answer them as a retailer.
Thanks from:
04-10-2011, 12:48   #13
BeetleDeuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrplop View Post

Sorry Paul.
No prob mrplop. As it was my mistake it is my apology to give.You didn't receive a reply so therefore you were entitled to comment. I am only up and running recently so I still have a few things to iron out. Thank you for your understanding and indeed pointing out my mistake and indeed your update on the forum. I have now rectified it so hopefully it wont happen again.
Thanks from:
04-10-2011, 16:47   #14
tommy2bad

Welcome Paul, great to have you here.
I don't have any questions, so far service has been great. If I get what I sent for I'm a happy bunny.
Wasnt being smart or anything, I know that time is tight when working and not everyone can aford a PR department.
It's not easy running a buisness and dealing with repetive quierys.
Hope you find that being here cutts down on the gereral questions and leaves time for individual problems to be sorted.
04-10-2011, 21:21   #15
BeetleDeuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2bad View Post
Welcome Paul, great to have you here.
I don't have any questions, so far service has been great. If I get what I sent for I'm a happy bunny.
Wasnt being smart or anything, I know that time is tight when working and not everyone can aford a PR department.
It's not easy running a buisness and dealing with repetive quierys.
Hope you find that being here cutts down on the gereral questions and leaves time for individual problems to be sorted.
Thanks for the welcome. I've been following this site on and off for the last few months. In fact, it was this site I came to, to find out about e cigs so I have a lot of respect for it.. I've been a smoker for over 30 years and now I'm not. That'll do me. So, I know whats expected and I aim to deliver.... Fair prices, prompt delivery, good service and reply to every email...I agree that's not too much to ask for. Sooo...let the games commence lol...

Last edited by BeetleDeuce; 04-10-2011 at 21:24. Reason: Sorry...Didn't need to include QUOTE...still learning how to post
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion