Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ze Bulli

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think you still have to pay now to get on the list :)

i'll wait for the third batch

i read it takes about 30-40 days to complete a batch, that oughta be enough time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

i think you still have to pay now to get on the list :)

i'll wait for the third batch

i read it takes about 30-40 days to complete a batch, that oughta be enough time

Not sure with this fella, most of these modders take note of your name etc and send ya invoice close to when they are being despatched.
    The list is just on their website in a thread and will probably be the same again.

Months in the making, all the hype and testing and it's established they have a good product yet they make a balls on the procedure to buy one.

@ Alec and Gryzor

Wasn't sure about that wick since i got it as i was getting a bad taste from it but seeing as every vaper in the UK is using it just fine it had to be something i was doing wrong.
    I was using a different nail winding it and wasn't it wider so that was leaving too much space between the coil and wick:rolleyes:

Works just fine now, probably best to give a few strands a good soaking in boiling water, give it wash down and dry it off before using.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Dunno, I'm finding it alot thicker than the regular wick, practically clogging the chamber, had to cut off a loop from one side to lighten the draw, using 4gf
    Gonna take some experimenting to get it right methinks, haven't the will to do it tonite though... :eek:

Gryzor wrote: »
    Dunno, I'm finding it alot thicker than the regular wick, practically clogging the chamber, had to cut off a loop from one side to lighten the draw, using 4gf
    Gonna take some experimenting to get it right methinks, haven't the will to do it tonite though... :eek:

As Alec said ya could tow a car with it :D, try 3 GF.
    I'm dripping and it's working very well so far.
    Sure i'll probably change my mind on it by the end of the day !

Just done it this way from the pic in first post and works fine with the cartridge, keeps the wick together. (3GF)
    59x16e.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Is your one like the one in the last pic? with the engraving.
    It's gorgeous.
    I'm wanting one big time.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Is your one like the one in the last pic? with the engraving.
    It's gorgeous.
    I'm wanting one big time.

No but ya can get him do the engraving at extra cost. It's been a good while now since they have been on sale due to the maker being sick.
    The last time was a few weeks back but he was cleared out in 45 mins, looking to get another one meself.
    Keep an eye on the classifieds on some sites.

derra wrote: »
    As Alec said ya could tow a car with it :D, try 3 GF.
    I'm dripping and it's working very well so far.

3GF is doing the job alright....very bulky wick, should absorb more juice and be better for dripping than the original methinks...

I'm not really getting on with this new wick, too bulky and fiddly....looking for other options, found these ones. Can we use these, seem very cheap, what's the catch???

40m of 1mm for €10

40m of 1mm for €5

I'm not really getting on with this new wick, too bulky and fiddly....looking for other options, found these ones. Can we use these, seem very cheap, what's the catch???

40m of 1mm for €10

40m of 1mm for €5

I think a lot of ze germans use the ortmann, you could try this stuff although it's 2mm but not bulky.
    http://www.peleon.pl/product.php?id_product=1251

Did you boil and wash the other stuff? It should end up in thin strips making it easier to put coil on then tie it up like in the picture above and it will keep that shape.
    The wick in the group buy is specially made, they guarantee no treatments or additional braiding material.
    I was on the verge of ordering 10 metres off the Bulli site but will hold out for a little while with this stuff and see how i get on.

It would probably be the best thing to and just buy off the Bulli site as ya know it works perfectly.

• Advertisement

I think a lot of ze germans use the ortmann, you could try this stuff although it's 2mm but not bulky.
    http://www.peleon.pl/product.php?id_product=1251

Did you boil and wash the other stuff? It should end up in thin strips making it easier to put coil on then tie it up like in the picture above and it will keep that shape.

Might try that, i changed my order on the groupbuy to the 1mm stuff...i'll see what that's like...
    The wick in the group buy is specially made, they guarantee no treatments or additional braiding material.

Yeah, that was in the back of my mind when i saw the cheaper options...could be treated with anything...
    I was on the verge of ordering 10 metres off the Bulli site but will hold out for a little while with this stuff and see how i get on.

Almost did it myself today :D

Might try that, i changed my order on the groupbuy to the 1mm stuff...i'll see what that's like...

Yeah, that was in the back of my mind when i saw the cheaper options...could be treated with anything...

Almost did it myself today :D

The 1mm is the same as far as i know, you only get 3 strands in it compared to the 7 in the 3mm.

Be better and cheaper just to give up i reckon, bloody knackered the last couple weeks and might be due to PG as i'm mostly vaping at 6mg only.
    May ask Esel who seems to be the VG man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

PATRIOT UFS in stock.....( great news for GGTS users)
    Hopefully Patriot Mega will be available soon........
    Although russian post not the quickest one :( 2 weeks at least.....
    http://digitalsmoker.ru/index.php?route=product/category&path=36

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

alec76 wrote: »
    PATRIOT UFS in stock.....( great news for GGTS users)
    Hopefully Patriot Mega will be available soon........
    Although russian post not the quickest one :( 2 weeks at least.....
    http://digitalsmoker.ru/index.php?route=product/category&path=36

How are you reading that site alec? is their some way to get it in English or do you understand crylic?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you can select english as the language option...

As for the mesh instead of wick (aka genesis mod)-- that"s not a news , u could do the same with the bulli as well .

Like this Alec?
    A user said the cartridge empties quickly and works best in dripping mode.
    Must get a bit of mesh and try it some time.
    2rhl9nn.jpg

Must get a bit of mesh and try it some time.

I have mesh derra, same type as on the bulli site, i'll mail some onto you...pay you back for the wick you sent ;)

I have mesh derra, same type as on the bulli site, i'll mail some onto you...pay you back for the wick you sent ;)

Thanks Gryzor, will give that a bash when i get it so.

How are ya getting on with that wick now?
    Took me a few repairs to get the hang of it but have it wicking absolutely fine now.

Like this Alec?
    Yep, pretty much like this ...
    How are ya getting on with that wick now?
    To be honest haven't tried it yet :) Both of my bullis in a great vaping condition at the moment -- I'll do the new winding next week i think :)

OMG . I think Scott can winding feck all , he is doing all wrong :D
    btw I never knew u can use UFS on Provari , i might think to get one :confused:

• Advertisement

OMG . I think Scott can winding feck all , he is doing all wrong :D
    btw I never knew u can use UFS on Provari , i might think to get one :confused:

Very untidy winding he done there alright !
    That list is now open for the Genesis Line.
    $100 for the atty and delivery.

Ya must register here...
    http://www.vaporwall.com/forum/index.php

Wait till admin confirms your registration as he is doing it one by one.
    Find Line thread with the list for the Line under co-ops and projects.

It will be open for two weeks according to another thread.

In two minds whether to go for it or not.

Stuck me name down for one...feck it, gives me a legitimate reason to use a blow torch :D

Stuck me name down for one..
    +1 :)

Stuck me name down for one...feck it, gives me a legitimate reason to use a blow torch :D
    +1 :)

:D What's happening to us going to these extremes.

Insurance Company: What happened?
    Me: Was burning the fúck out of a bit of mesh and...........

flamethrower3.jpg

Gonna hang on a couple days and see what to do, very tempted and won't be able to listen to you pair going on about it:D

it's probably mentioned somewhere, but when do they expect to start shipping this batch of atties??

it's probably mentioned somewhere, but when do they expect to start shipping this batch of atties??

Not sure how long the expected wait is, unless he has been making loads since the first batch it could be a few weeks.

There sems to be a lot in it to get set up which was kind of putting me off till i watched the tutorial. He reckons it could last month(s), so it's not a case of doing it very often which is swaying me back again.

Feck it, i signed up for it. Better be good as they say it is :D

@ Alec and Gryzor

Wasn't sure about that wick since i got it as i was getting a bad taste from it but seeing as every vaper in the UK is using it just fine it had to be something i was doing wrong.
    Do not use this wick lads !!!!! I"ve tried it - no wonder u r getting bad taste-- i think it dangerous to use it to be honest!!!!
    As usual , did some winding, And what r u doing after that ?-- right - Dry burn ( without juice ).+ set fire with the lighter just to make it clean before first use !!!!
    This thing melts!!!!!!! there is no way it can do 1000' C

Do not use this wick lads !!!!! I"ve tried it - no wonder u r getting bad taste-- i think it dangerous to use it to be honest!!!!
    As usual , did some winding, And what r u doing after that ?-- right - Dry burn ( without juice ).+ set fire with the lighter just to make it clean before first use !!!!
    This thing melts!!!!!!! there is no way it can do 1000' C

In the back of my mind there was something niggling at me since i got it.
    I have noticed it does'nt last as long as the Bulli wick.
    I noticed before after dry burn i could just tear it apart so washed it instead.
    I had begun to prime it before use.
    I done all things possible to make it work because it was cheap.

May dig out my DCC's and old tanks and get some wick off the Bulli site.

Cheers Alec.

• Advertisement

Production will be starting on the Genesis Line very soon.
    Can't see any reason as of yet for not getting one although i'm not mad on the oxidisation process nor the fact it's hit and miss with eGo batteries.

But once the mesh is setup correctly it will last a long time.
    I'll just use the Lavatube and a box mod with it.

Anyone that ordered one and sees a reason not to go through with it, post your reasons here to help others decide whether to or not.

Advertisement