Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Yeah, I've seen much higher priced stuff than yours, and you're massively knocking down the price.

I'd suggest selling it somewhere like the facebook group 'Safer Vapers.' They have a sales group you can join once you've been accepted into the main group

Thank for the tip.Boards.ie was the only place i could find, most other forums require a minimum post count before you can use there small ad's section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

emmisaro wrote: »
    I have about 80 ml of hangsen ry4 18 mg. Does anyone want to swap for some other juice that's not tobacco

have nothing to swap but how much would you want with postage for it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

jambofc wrote: »
    have nothing to swap but how much would you want with postage for it ?

Im not sure how much postage would be I must check it out and I'll get back to you. Or do you have a rough idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Im not sure how much postage would be I must check it out and I'll get back to you. Or do you have a rough idea?

I'm pretty sure it'll be 2.70. If it's in one of those industrial looking containers that bargainvapour.com sell in and comes up more than that, it will only be 2.70 if you decant in to 3 30ml bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

www.dragoncigarette.com/image/cache/data/rocket-atomizer-4-600x600.jpg

Anyone want this? Been sitting here gathering dust. €20 including postage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

yea check it out and get back to me if you would cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rmactier

I have a kit for sale that i have put together with the intention of using but decided i dont want it now. soits all brand new never used.

Looking for 110 for the lot.

build your own coils and customize your vaping pleasure, get monster clouds and big taste with the Monster cloud v2 4 poster and Kengertech K-Box sub ohm battery ranging from 8watts to 40watts and from 0.4Ohm

- Kangertech sub ohm K-Box starting at 0.4ohm
    - 2000 mah battery
    - Monster Cloud v2 RDA rebuildable dripper vaporizer.
    - Kanthal D Wire 0.15mm AWG34 Heating element 30 meter roll
    - Japanese cotton pack 4-5 sheets
    - Nitecore UM10 battery charger
    - wire snips

i cant post a picture but pm me if needed and i can send you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

No offense but that sounds rather expensive. The Kbox is only €35 new at the moment...

http://ecirette.ie/shop/vvvw/kanger-kbox/?age-verified=5609bce6e5

yeah but there is no battery with that one from them. you have to get the battery and charger and everything else separate.
    the battery will cost you another 20 and the charger will cost another 20-30 on top of that again plus the actual RDA its self which is another 30 or so then including the cotton and the kanthal that bumps it by another 10-15

so that ads up to about that. im not expecting to get 110 for it but thats what im advertising at and if someone wants to make me a decent offer im more than willing to listen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

rmactier wrote:
    yeah but there is no battery with that one from them. you have to get the battery and charger and everything else separate. the battery will cost you another 20 and the charger will cost another 20-30 on top of that again plus the actual RDA its self which is another 30 or so then including the cotton and the kanthal that bumps it by another 10-15

rmactier wrote:
    so that ads up to about that. im not expecting to get 110 for it but thats what im advertising at and if someone wants to make me a decent offer im more than willing to listen.

Again no disrespect meant but what your selling comes to about €77 new before any discount is taken off,you were ripped off if you paid €20 for a 2000mah battery and the um10 charger is only about €10.
    Like I said no disrespect to you but you are overpricing your sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

That charger is a tenner not "€20 to €30".

€10 to €15 for a few sheets of cotton and a bit of kanthal??

And that RDA is €12 on thebestshop.eu ..... not €30.

You're taking the piss in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

€110! KBox rda charger battery cotton
    The Realistic price would be €40/50
    Posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

rmactier, the Monster Cloud V2 you have advertised surely cannot be the real deal, a genuine one will still cost around €100 new without postage.
    The clone is around €12 however.
    I think you should be very clear as to what gear you have for sale so as not to cause confusion, in fact that goes as far as what brand of battery you are advertising. Just some advice.

no the RDA is a clone.

even if i best match everything from he best shop. im still getting 85-90 so no idea where you getting 40 from.
    marking it as 110 cos we all know people will pull you down on the price, and im hoping to get back what i paid for it all atelast.

and sorry im not taking the piss.

im not sure of the brand of battery off hand. think its an AW one, but looking at the ecirette shop theirs dont go high enough. i didnt get it from there, it came from the UK as did the K-Box.
    thanks Didihno

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

rmactier wrote: »
    im not sure of the brand of battery off hand. think its an AW one, but looking at the ecirette shop theirs dont go high enough. i didnt get it from there, it came from the UK as did the K-Box.
    thanks Didihno
    No problem!
    This lot on here are usually well versed in vaping gear and what it costs so the best policy is full information.
    Buying stuff from the UK is usually a recipe for financial raping too, Sterling is a nightmare and leaves you trying to sell on something that you probably overpaid for. I feel for you trying to get your money back, but generally you'll take a fair hit on selling anything on. Best of luck!

well to be honest im not in a mad rush o sell it. if i get my money back grand if i loos a bit then so be it but im not going to take a massive hit on id rather keep it if that happens.

im sure a lot on here are versed or at least more than me (which isnt too had) but i do know costs of things and i know tat i haven't over paid. eve going by Irish shop prices im still in around the same pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Sorry buddy but you kinda are taking the piss, maybe inadvertently.

Why do you think you should get your money back? Its second hand gear now - you need to take a loss - why would anyone pay you what they can get guaranteed brand new from a trusted vendor (with recourse in case of x).

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

+1 defo taking the Piss, have a look on fasttech and Gearbest that's the real world not the prices your coming with for second hand gear. Plain Greedy
    And greedy Never Profits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

With vape gear I find that you're generally lucky if you get close to half your money back unless you're lucky that you find somebody that is looking for exactly what you're selling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Look, you're very clearly selling gear second hand, above what we can pay for it brand new.

It doesn't matter that you've never used them. There's no comeback if anything goes wrong. Buying new, we have consumer rights.

Sorry that you got screwed by buying in sterling, but that doesn't give you any right to try to over-charge people here just because you regret your purchase!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Folks

Is anyone interested in about 80ml of Hangsen RY4 18mg(too sweet for me) and about 15ml MBV Vanilla Custard 12mg(steeped for 5 weeks and I can get neither vanilla nor custard:confused:maybe it's my taste buds acting up or something).
    Will swap for any other tobacco flavour if possible.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Ionised

JH_raheny wrote:
    With vape gear I find that you're generally lucky if you get close to half your money back unless you're lucky that you find somebody that is looking for exactly what you're selling.

I only ever expect a third or less on second hand gear I try to sell on.

On that note, I still have the Dicodes mod for sale. At this point I would be happy with 20 plus postage just to see it getting some use rather than sitting in my vape drawer gathering dust!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Ionised wrote: »
    I only ever expect a third or less on second hand gear I try to sell on.

On that note, I still have the Dicodes mod for sale. At this point I would be happy with 20 plus postage just to see it getting some use rather than sitting in my vape drawer gathering dust!

I'll just grab that then, will you let me know postage and just drop me a pm with paypal and I'll sort that

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I'll just grab that then, will you let me know postage and just drop me a pm with paypal and I'll sort that

Lol ,It's a race, I sent him a PM a few minutes ago >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Lol ,It's a race, I sent him a PM a few minutes ago >.<

hahah snap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Ionised

Holy gods! Just shows if you lower the price enough all the Boards misers come out!
    Now help me out here lads. Is it first to post or first pm gets dibs?

I don't want to upset anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

First person to meet asking whether post or PM I think is the fairest. Some people don't like to post offers publicly and that's fair enough I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Lol, tough spot mate :P

I was only buying it for my missus so if one of the others really need it you can decide between them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Re: second hand sales - how I have always looked at it, and I've sold many items on adverts, is - If the item/gear is top notch, almost 'mint' condition [let's face it, nobody is ever fooled when you put "mint condition, like new" on your sale, when it's clearly been used/second hand] - you go with 2/3rds the full price, and prepare to haggle. Simple - if you paid €60 new, then advertise it for €40, but prepare to sell it for 30, or less ... depending on how desperate or not bothered you are

Advertisement