23-11-2019, 20:20   #3001
Doge

Quote:
Originally Posted by finno View Post
What do you think of the Liquid junkie remix?
I ordered it last night so interested to see if its any good.
They only arrived today from parcel wizard so didn't get to vape them yet but they "smell nice" at least!

The nicshot bottles aren't the best quality because the package came wet and it turned out the top of 2 bottles came completely broken off and DPD put a plastic bag around the package. I think they have a no liquids policy so im lucky they were sound enough to leave them through.

Also the removable cap / spout of the other NIC shot bottles are extremely lose and can pop off so be careful when squeezing the shot in.

I'm thinking of going from 3mg down to 0mg so I might not even bother with the hassle of using these crappy NIC shots so it's not a problem for me.

I'll try and update you tomorrow when I have actually vaped them.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
24-11-2019, 15:14   #3002
Doge

As i predicted from just the scent the blackcurrant soda and sour mango are lovely.
The only other one i tried is the strawberry milkshake and its not that nice, the milk flavouring is a bit yucky. Its vapeable though.

The fruit custard may be hit or miss based on scent and the red one which smells like cherry is probably nice i think.

Ill update you on the last 2 later.
Thanks from:
25-11-2019, 12:40   #3003
Doge

So the funta red is really nice, it's like a cherry strawberry flavour (I think) and is nice and sweet.

The fruit custard is so so, nicer than the strawberry milkshake anyway.
Thanks from:
25-11-2019, 14:43   #3004
finno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doge View Post
So the funta red is really nice, it's like a cherry strawberry flavour (I think) and is nice and sweet.

Thanks for the update, Mine was shipped today so hopefully have them in the
next few days. It was shipped with UPS.
28-11-2019, 10:02   #3005
finno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doge View Post

Received mine yesterday unfortunately the fruit custard bottle broke in transit and it leaked all over the package.
Advertisement
15-01-2020, 17:00   #3006
jackal

Gave up smoking just about a year ago and have been on the vapes since. Tried a rake a different flavours, went off tobacco pretty rapidly. I am using a zenith tank on an innokin Kroma-a, MTL only @ 17W. I found the darker dessert style vapes caused coils to burn out really quickly, like in a day or two, however I was always changing flavours and had not settled on anything I would call an all day vape. Eventually started on the icy fruit flavours as they tended to be clear and that seemed to make the coils last much longer.

Current all day vape is

Yeti (formerly Dr. Frost) – Watermelon Ice. I have been on this exclusively for the past 3 months and it just works for me, the coils last at least a week, the flavour is not heavy and sickly, and I was surprised to like the ice as I had no interest in menthol.

I tried some Crusher ones when there was no Dr Frost and I was really disappointed as they had that gross background flavour that just completely put me off. The watermelon one was ok, but the mixed berries was particularly bad - I binned that one.

Some other ones I have tried and liked - but not quite suitable for all day vapes:

Tuxedo Like a sir: one of the few tobacco ones that I enjoyed.

Tuxedo Italian: Coffee and almonds, nice but heavy on the coils and has an overpowering flavour. Both of these vapes left quite a lingering cloud behind and would be noticeable on clothes/fabric as a sticky kind of feel if vaping heavily.

Black Flag Risen Enriched by Five Pawns: Really unusual flavour. Too expensive for all day vaping and probably a bit complex for it anyway. Nice tobacco, also some truffle and other stuff in there. Have had nothing like it since but would buy a bottle if I saw it.

Lux Butterscotch chocolate espresso: More like eating than vaping, really very sweet. I found it too much by itself, after a few blasts its very cloying. I mixed it with some other vapes and it was ok like that.

Beard X no 00: This was my all day vape for a while and its a great flavour for an ex smoker who likes coffee, but it was a hoor with the coils - the worst of the lot. I thought I had a bad batch but no, it was the liquid. Its 80% VG so probably just too much for an MTL machine.

I personally found any of the hale vapes or the others you can buy in newsagents gave me fits of coughs. I think it was the high PG to VG ratio in them, didnt suit me.
(2) thanks from:
16-01-2020, 11:14   #3007
rottie 11

What are people’s favourite brands ? I been vaping kind of regular stuff all along, vampire vape , wicked etc but looking to go premium now.

Just looking for a few brand to try. Thanks in advance
16-01-2020, 14:09   #3008
TinCool

Depends what you're after? I vape mostly MTL and like tobaccos. If you're after a decent NET tobacco, I recommend Drakes burley. Love the stuff. I also like simple spearmint juice to keep things fresh. Primevapes do some great fruity eliquids. I've had pretty much their entire range and they're all top notch, provided that you like the flavour profile. They do some great custards too if that's your thing.
16-01-2020, 14:20   #3009
rob316

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottie 11 View Post
What are people’s favourite brands ? I been vaping kind of regular stuff all along, vampire vape , wicked etc but looking to go premium now.

Don't think there is a such thing as PREMIUM, its still the same ingredients. It's just marketed better
Advertisement
16-01-2020, 14:28   #3010
rottie 11

I like fruit flavours especially strawberry or strawberry cream type flavour but the cheap ones aren’t doing it for me anymore. I like custard ones aswel I’ll have a look at the primevapes thanks.

Well there’s seems to be a lot more expensive juices out there than the average 5euro per bottle so I’m assuming they’d taste better ?
16-01-2020, 14:46   #3011
rottie 11

I like the sound of some of the beard company flavours. Has anyone used it ?
16-01-2020, 15:26   #3012
jackal

Quote:

I used Charlies Chalk Dust - King Bellman for a while and it was quite nice. Tobacco, vanilla, brown sugar. Kind of tobacco and creme brulee. Quite nice and they come in 60ml bottles so not a massive investment if you dont like it.
16-01-2020, 16:02   #3013
jackal

The regular stuff is €5 for 10ml, so 50c per ml. They are premixed with nicotine for convenience, but you pay for that.

The premium stuff is normally priced much lower than that but comes in bigger bottles. Most premium liquids, for instance Dead Rabbit Society, would be at most €30 for a 100ml bottle, so 30c per ml. You may need to pay to add nicotine to your desired amount. Some throw it in for free with the bigger bottles.

Only issue is you are buying quite a lot of liquid, before you know if you like it. Happily most of them do 25ml size bottles, which are a bit more expensive per ml than the big bottles - generally around the €12.50 mark - but still cheaper per ml than the newsagent/standard 5€/10ml bottles.
Thanks from:
16-01-2020, 16:55   #3014
youcancallmeal

Quote:
I like the sound of some of the beard company flavours. Has anyone used it ?
I tried their strawberry cheesecake(no. 05 I think) a couple of years ago, was nice from what I remember.
I used to be big into strawberry flavours but not so much anymore. My favourite was probably vapewilds strawberry and cream but you can't get it any more. Van Dyke Vapes in the UK have a strawberry custard liquid called Ivory Rouge which is quite nice as well. Nova vapes strawberry milk is decent but you need to buy 50ml shortfill and put in 72mg nic if you want to mtl it. As Jackal says it can be a waste if you don't like it.
Thanks from:
16-01-2020, 21:21   #3015
rottie 11

Sorry but is MTL ?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size