10-12-2013, 07:34   #1531
grindle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2bad View Post
Grindle? is their a grindle in the house?
Wha'?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
10-12-2013, 09:39   #1532
Ionised

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie72 View Post
Awesome, they do 0mg. Going to have to try some of these. Can you recommend one with a good throat hit? I'm really missing the throat hit with lower nic juices.
As I mentioned in my post...try the Seville Marmalade
11-12-2013, 15:53   #1533
M00lers

Bread of Heaven 18mg: Not sure about this one, it's a strange beast, can't place the flavors, was expecting to be blown away but TBH it's a bit meh. Hopefully a bit of steeping will sort it out in time for Christmas. Have 50mls of the stuff so hoping for an improvement.

Anyone else try it?
13-12-2013, 22:34   #1534
dePeatrick

Have decided I am a serious tobacco addict, only HOL will do anything for me, have spent the day vaping a special mix of Cigar Decadent vapours made up for me and despite how much I like those people......I do not like the liquid....Sob sob sob........

So.....has anyone here had Bobas County.....I think it is called.....seems to be the business....or bs....which is it?
13-12-2013, 23:20   #1535
grindle

Boba's Bounty.

Barely a tobacco vape.

Still absolutely phenomenal.

Far too sweet and dessert-y to be a proper tobacco vape, can't compare to HoL.
Advertisement
13-12-2013, 23:25   #1536
dePeatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindle View Post
Boba's Bounty.

Barely a tobacco vape.

Still absolutely phenomenal.

Far too sweet and dessert-y to be a proper tobacco vape, can't compare to HoL.
SOB....Youv'e had it ...... Is it possible to get it din this country or should I be ass-licking my stateside cousins to get it for me? (Not very good at ass-licking but am an amazing faker.......)
13-12-2013, 23:41   #1537
grindle

Tons of us had a taste of it thanks to eeloe, he had a generous giveaway a while back on FB where we had to pledge ocular allegiance to Vapeelzebub a.k.a. awatch.

Brush that tongue and commence ass-licking (it's not as bad as it...greurgh...sorry, arse-hairs and dingleberries everywhere, blegh...), or pay the very high premium to buy it from vapor-freak.de if/when they get it in.
13-12-2013, 23:57   #1538
dePeatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindle View Post
Tons of us had a taste of it thanks to eeloe, he had a generous giveaway a while back on FB where we had to pledge ocular allegiance to Vapeelzebub a.k.a. awatch.

Brush that tongue and commence ass-licking (it's not as bad as it...greurgh...sorry, arse-hairs and dingleberries everywhere, blegh...), or pay the very high premium to buy it from vapor-freak.de if/when they get it in.
Tons of ye....must be very overweight bstrdas.....ye still have not given me any idea of how good....or bad it is....apart from some oh god......woo oh......some seriously cupped up angles of how a goatherd would look if shaved.....
14-12-2013, 04:38   #1539
jamie72

Just a quick one.

I don't like menthol flavours, so Pauls strawberry kick didn't sit right with me at all. However, I was stuck today and had to use it. Hated it at first, but **** me it grows on you. I ended up vaping the whole bottle. The tingle of the menthol with the strawbery aftertaste was great!
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
14-12-2013, 10:02   #1540
M00lers

Quote:
Originally Posted by moolers2000 View Post
Bread of Heaven 18mg: Not sure about this one, it's a strange beast, can't place the flavors, was expecting to be blown away but TBH it's a bit meh. Hopefully a bit of steeping will sort it out in time for Christmas. Have 50mls of the stuff so hoping for an improvement.

Anyone else try it?
Okay okay, I was completely wrong about BoH. Left it steep for a few days and now I cannot stop vaping it. Its a creeper. Really enjoying it now. Had a few cans last night and it was a perfect combo.

At this rate of vaping my 50mls might not see Christmas.
19-12-2013, 12:42   #1541
BeansBeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansBeans View Post
Haha I love cappasnack, although I generally find that the first few days after i receive its pretty manky. I would have thought it would be ready to vape but generally i leave it 5 days or so and its lovely. Although needs more coffee flavour.
There is a lot of vanilla or something in it, theres a fair bit of cinnamon too, but would actually want less of that vanilla or whatever sweet flavour, more coffee and cinnamon.

Although most of Mom & Pops stuff I have tried has been awful, or talcum powder/chemical flavour.
This is odd.
I used to vape cappasnack in a puritank. Put it in a carto tank for the first time today and i don't particularly like it.

Its like the taste has amplified, a lot, and its very, very, very sweet.
20-12-2013, 09:05   #1542
dball

Artisan liquids

Purchased a sample pack of 4 bottles and tried the strawberry kick last night.
If the other 3 bottles are anything close to the top quality taste of the S.K. I'm in for a treat!!!!!!!
Very nice texture off of the liquid, its almost velvety - pure strawberry & the kicker - I don't know what the kick is -
is it some sort of mint/menthol or is it a spicy peppery something - or combination of both - it creates the TH and delivers at 12MG
Nice work Paul

looking forward to the Limeade over the weekend
Thanks from:
20-12-2013, 21:38   #1543
dePeatrick

Vaping some Liquid I have been maturing with real tobacco for three months tonight.....think I have an addiction problem with it....pure Nirvana... and I only have enough made to last a week or so......
06-01-2014, 12:18   #1544

Anyone tried dekang chocolate?
06-01-2014, 12:32   #1545
dball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratton Fred View Post
Anyone tried dekang chocolate?
i have a 20ml of 11mg here in the drawer for a few months, Ill send it on if you want to PM me your address - its not up to much but everyone's tastes can be different. let me know
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion