26-07-2011, 21:24   #1
mewso

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Post your reviews of liquids here. I expect this thread may naturally stay near the top but if it doesn't I will sticky it.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
30-07-2011, 13:21   #2
derra

Send a message via MSN to derra
Tobacco Mint 11mg, 1/3VG and 2/3PG
€9.99 for 30ml bottle.
http://www.thebestshop.eu/premium-el.../prod_170.html

Needed something with lower nicotine content that gives me a good throat hit, plenty of flavour with a good dose of vapour and this does the trick.
In comparison i have been using Premium RY4 18mg from thebestshop which is also very nice but the tobacco mint gives you that extra kick even at 11mg.
Tobacco Mint is a great mix of flavours, got a 10ml bottle to try it and it did not last long !
Got a 18mg bottle then and that is way too strong for me so now i know for sure the 11mg is right for me. (For the moment)

Using Joye eGo-T
"A" Mega Atomizer

Flavour - 9 (Great combination)
Throat Hit - 8 (strong throat hit )
Vapor - 8 - ( Plenty of vapour )

Not tried enough juices yet to give a perfect 10.
30-07-2011, 18:48   #3

Anyone have any insight on the new formula Joye Tobacco on thevapourstore?

Here's my quick 2 cent.

Heaven Gifts HG Oils.

Taste 10/10
Superb high quality flavours, I tried Roasted Coffee, Chocolate and Virginia and found all three tasted very similar to the real deal, which can sometimes not be the case at all with some flavours/juices!

Throat hit/Vapour - 5/10
What a let down after opening the bottles and smelling the delicious flavours, these oils don't produce enough vape imo and with very little throat hit, while this might suit folks looking for an ultra smooth and discreet vape, personally wasn't for me.

More to follow soon...
Thanks from:
30-07-2011, 20:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post

Here's my quick 2 cent.

Heaven Gifts HG Oils.

Throat hit/Vapour - 5/10
What a let down after opening the bottles and smelling the delicious flavours, these oils don't produce enough vape imo and with very little throat hit, while this might suit folks looking for an ultra smooth and discreet vape, personally wasn't for me.

More to follow soon...
Thanks for that, it's very important to me to have lots of vape.
Thanks from:
31-07-2011, 00:51   #5
Stealthirl

Ill have a few to post in here so any feedback on how i wright them is welcome
im only vapeing about 2 months

1st up is from strictlyejuice.com Pineapple 12 mg

Medium vapor production
Very much Pineaple in taste but also a dry after taste and a higher hit then i would expect for 12mg
Hint of sweetness

Not an allday vape for me but is nice from time to time as a change.
It is a true pineapple unlike some others that taste more like piña colada with added pineapple.

I dont belive in number rateings as opinion changes from person to person so i wont give any in my posts

Device used
Ego-T and driped 510 @ 3.7Volts
Thanks from:
Advertisement
01-08-2011, 21:30   #6
velocivaper

Silky 24 mg

Won't get delivery of some french pipe from the SD shop until tomorow, but had bought some of the Silky 24 mg from the bestshop last week. Tried it first thing today having no other option, used a clean cart.
Plenty of Vapour and I presume Nicotine is not a problem given its labelled strength, but it was curiously unsatisfying; very mild. If this was my first vape having given up cigarettes I would have felt I had made a mistake.
Made me think that for me personally taste is just as important (maybe more so) than Nicotine content.
This I hasten to add is not a reflection of the apparently excellent bestshop, but more a case of horses for courses.
01-08-2011, 22:19   #7
Stealthirl

Strictlyejuice.com Orange Cream Soda 12 mg

Medium vapor production
Very harsh orange in taste and enough hit to satisfy.

Not an allday vape for me i tend to avoid it.
best description is the orange fizz dip shops use to sell in the 80s

Device used
Ego-T
02-08-2011, 18:10   #8
Jo Satan

Vermillion River - Caramel Cappachino - 15mg

Very pleasant flavour, sweet creamy coffee. Average amount of vapour with a mild throat hit.

Vermillion River - Premium Kentucky Blend - 20mg

The finest tasting juice I've had so far, tastes the way pipe tobacco smells from a can or pouch, it has good vapour and medium throat hit - nnnnnnnnice

I got a sample bag of 12 vermillion road flavours in 3ml bottles from UK-Eliquid, so I'll try two more in a day or two
04-08-2011, 14:56   #9
mewso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Just got a bottle this morning so early impressions. I ordered a 12mg bottle as I am looking to drop my nic intake. It's the same light yellow colour so not any of the other variants we have heard about. Throat hit as good as can be expected on my tank here at work considering the drop in nic. Enough to keep me on it. Taste is not far off the original Joye. It's definitely not the same but I think it's close enough. So in summary worth a punt but I may change my mind after some prolonged vaping. I'll report back.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-08-2011, 17:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewso View Post
Just got a bottle this morning so early impressions. I ordered a 12mg bottle as I am looking to drop my nic intake. It's the same light yellow colour so not any of the other variants we have heard about. Throat hit as good as can be expected on my tank here at work considering the drop in nic. Enough to keep me on it. Taste is not far off the original Joye. It's definitely not the same but I think it's close enough. So in summary worth a punt but I may change my mind after some prolonged vaping. I'll report back.
I grew impatient and decided to find out for myself, more or less agree with what you had to say, almost has a mild nutty flavour though? not quite the same but good enough!

I also tested out the Menthol (11mg) reminds me of a Fox's Glacier mint, nice fresh mint taste. Vape production isn't quite as good as the tobacco flavour though but still decent.
06-08-2011, 02:37   #11

Tidied up off-topic posts and stickied thread. Let's keep this to reviews and comments on those reviews.
06-08-2011, 15:39   #12

RY4 18mg from the bestshop.

10/10 ,I finally found my all day vape.It's fantastic, it's like a mixture of tobacco with a sweet after taste, truly delicious.And at €11 for 30ml it's a steal.

Taste 10/10

Vape/throat hit 9/10

Last edited by iPlop; 06-08-2011 at 16:12.
(2) thanks from:
07-08-2011, 19:15   #13
Stealthirl

Caramel

2 this time

Another one from strictlyejuice.com Caramel 12 mg

Like the other juice from this vender im finding more of a TH then other 11/12mg strenth stuff.
Medium vapor production.
I would describe the taste as a smokeie/slightly burnt caramel [burnt tast is defo not from the atty]

I haveant used alot of this as i was after more of a smoth silky taste.

Ego-T,clearomizer and driped 510 @ 3.7Volts

VG Coconut 14mg from Liberty Flights

This is the 1st juice i would call an allday vape for me

Nice smooth taste and that hint of coconut on the exhale is devine.
Plums of vapor,so much so that its distracting if your watching something or trying to drive

I mix 10-20% distiled water to help it wick in the ego

The TH is very soft [something common with VG]

Ego-T and driped 510 @ 3.7Volts
11-08-2011, 10:22   #14
davequig

What is the closet flavor anyone has found to the real thing? I smoke golden virginia roll ups
12-08-2011, 12:40   #15
tkavan

I would say the tobacco flavour. Sorry I know it sounds straight forward!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion