1. Please DO NOT POST about your business, link to it or respond to queries/complaints. You may only do so if you become part of the Verified Rep. programme (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. P.m. me who you are and the url of your site.
3. You are welcome to post as a general user of e-cigs but rightly or wrongly it is a banable offence to spam/shill your site/business unless you are a Verified Rep.
4. If you want to be listed as a vendor on our list at http://www.vapingireland.com then p.m. me as per item 2. I am also happy to list your discount codes and deals.
5. Read the posts below for further important info.
N.B. - The most important point I need to make is that due to being a sub-forum of "Giving up Smoking" I feel it is necessary to point out that Electronic Cigarettes are not an approved method for giving up smoking and are simply considered by "Vapers" to be a superior alternative to smoking. Do not come into this forum complaining that we are making any claims of the smoking cessation kind or recommending cold turkey instead etc. or your stay will be short.
N.B. 2 - Please please read the introduction before asking a question. Don't go asking what you should buy as a 30 a day Silk Cut person when it's addressed there.
As a sub-forum of Giving up Smoking this forum will follow a similar charter to that and the parent forums. I prefer to give people at least 2 strikes before bannings but thats not a rule just an aspiration and of course there are obvious exceptions like personal abuse. So the usual:-
1. Personal Abuse - Banning.
2. Representing an E-Cig vendor without being open and honest about it - Banning.
3. Off Topic threads and messing - anything from 1/2/3/0 strikes and banning.
4. Links to official studies/research must accompany any claim re. health, medical stuff in terms of E-Cigs.
5. To post in the For Sale/Bargain Alerts thread you must have at least 5 posts on boards. If you don't your post will be deleted.
Thats about it. I'll leave the thread open for suggestions.