Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 bags of 45G Tayto in Dealz for €15

• 26-05-2020 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭

The 45g are the large ones you'd find in shops, not those tiny multipack ones.

Works out at 30 cent per bag.

BB: 1 month's time.

IMG-20200526-142409005-BURST000-COVER-TOP-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Same one's the pubs used to sell I suppose, probably a load of dry roasted peanuts, baby tubs of Pringles, scampi and bacon fries coming up cheap in bulk soon.

I'm not knocking your Bargain Alert Asus, it's about a quarter of the price of the last bag I bought.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Qrt

Which Dealz?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Same one's the pubs used to sell I suppose, probably a load of dry roasted peanuts, baby tubs of Pringles, scampi and bacon fries coming up cheap in bulk soon.

I'm not knocking your Bargain Alert Asus, it's about a quarter of the price of the last bag I bought.

Good thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Any King Pub crisps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Qrt wrote: »
    Which Dealz?

Seen em in Midleton m8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Not knocking the deal but I couldn’t have those in the house. I’d eat them all in about 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Don't suppose they are offering a free cholesterol check with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    Not knocking the deal but I couldn’t have those in the house. I’d eat them all in about 3 days.

Best before 25th of June. So you may have to! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

They are in a bag, be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

They'll be still good for a few weeks after that date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

perri catering crisps 200g in dealz is where its at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Yel be giving 100 a twist to the dentist to drill them taytos out of yere teeth.dont be saying ye weren’t told

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

One of those, 10 loaves of pat the baker sliced and a tub of utterly butterly, sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,710 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

okidoki987 wrote: »
    They'll be still good for a few weeks after that date.

Do you think? I've always felt that crisps coming up to their sell by/use by date seemed a bit stale. But it could be psychological thinking...

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Get Real

Do you think? I've always felt that crisps coming up to their sell by/use by date seemed a bit stale. But it could be psychological thinking...

I always thought the same. And I don't think it's psychological as I wouldn't have looked at the date after picking up a "stray" bag in the shop.

I've just bitten in and realised a lack of crunch/a stale feeling about them. Sometimes they'd only be a couple of days past the BB date.

Still harmless to eat of course, but big loss in taste/feel. Also had same with a pack of Manhattan dry roast peanuts, on day of expiry.

I'm the same, there's nothing worse than an uncrispy crisp. The taste stays for ages.

Well okay, that time 42 years ago when I took a slug of sour milk that my mam was keeping for baking, that was worse than an out of date crisp alright.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Will we see kegs for sale soon?

stevek93 wrote: »
    Will we see kegs for sale soon?

They were all converted into animal feed ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Looks like my dealz have them split.

5 for 2 euro (so 50 for 20 euro)

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

Don't suppose they are offering a free cholesterol check with it?

Ah jaysus .. always one ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

They were all converted into animal feed ages ago.

I always perfered drunk birds..

Advertisement