Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My3 App can I find the PUK code for my new SIM card?

• 25-05-2020 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how I find my PUK code using the My3 app?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭corkie

I am me123 wrote: »
    Anyone know how I find my PUK code using the My3 app?
    Thanks I got the password issue for the My3 app sorted out using your advice 😠.
    Just wondering how do I find my PUK on the My3 app?

There is no need to span multiple threads with the same queries?

A small bit of googling would have got you an answer.
    You can get your PUK by logging into My3, and clicking 'My PUK code' on the My3 dashboard. You can also access your PUK code by calling us on 1913 and following the instructions. Once you enter your PUK code, you can set up a new PIN.

Edit: -
    Find your PUK on the SIM card pack
    If you've still got the little pack that the SIM came in, check on the credit-card sized bit of plastic that the SIM snapped out from. The PUK Code is an eight digit number, and is usually printed on the back

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭I am me123

corkie wrote: »
    There is no need to span multiple threads with the same queries?

A small bit of googling would have got you an answer.

Edit: -

I am logged into My3 app but cant find the 'dashboard'. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭corkie

I am logged into My3 app but cant find the 'dashboard'. Any ideas?

On desktop browser while logged into your account check this link: -

https://login.three.ie/puk_code

Can't check if it is working at present, because I'm locked out of phone account at present. From a bug in the account update process.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

PUK was available on legacy portal but it's either well hidden or removed on the newer portal.

The link (login.three.ie/puk_code) just prompts to login even when already logged in via browser on new system.

Chat or 1913 seem to be the only options now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭I am me123

Ten Pin wrote: »
    PUK was available on legacy portal but it's either well hidden or removed on the newer portal.

The link (login.three.ie/puk_code) just prompts to login even when already logged in via browser on new system.

Chat or 1913 seem to be the only options now.

Thanks I got it sorted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement