Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon fire tablet accessory?

• 22-07-2019 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭

Bear with me as Im not big into technology and may get the terminolgy wrong. Anyhow I have a 7" Fire tablet which is a 2015 model (I think). When charging I notice that the same charger fits it and my Alcatal phone so I might double up on something.

What I would like to be able to do is plug a USB memory stick (photos on it) into the tablet for viewing the pics. I know it wont fit directly but I believe there is some sort of adapter that can be bought where one end plugs into the tabletand the USB stick can be plugged in the other end. That would also fit the phone Id imagine. So what type of yoke am I looking for?

Appreciate any help or advice :)

Comments

Advertisement