Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon TV Cube delivered to ireland £65.77

Options
  • 17-06-2021 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

QVCUK don't normally deliver to Ireland but seems there may be a glitch here. Register an account, add their TV Cube to the basket, checkout and the total payable drops to £66.54, apply a first time buy promotional code FIVE4U and the total payable drops again to £61.54, delivery is £4.12 to Ireland.

Happy days for anyone looking for Amzon TV Cube delivered to Ireland at a briliant cost.

https://www.qvcuk.com

I ordered one, got it delivered within 7 days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭ITV2

£79..98 now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭ooter

pity, they are a really good device, a level above the stick.
    still a good price but £65 was a proper bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 vandiekaap

ITV2 wrote: »
    £79..98 now

Still £66, remember that the price reduces once you have added to basket and only once you press the checkout option.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

this will also surely be subject to VAT and fees?

this will also surely be subject to VAT and fees?

No, no vat paid for mine when delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

What benefits does this have over the fire stick? I presume just extra memory?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

gazzer wrote: »
    What benefits does this have over the fire stick? I presume just extra memory?

Speed of actions - its closer to sky with its smoothness vs the firestick seems a bit slow and clunky.

You only really notice when you can compare mind you. The added memory is ok but really not much (16gb instead of 8gb).

It also has built in alexa which can be used to turn on soundbars, lights, switch between certain apps and pick some sky channels (Sadly it picks the uk version so if you want RTE ask for BBC).

I got one for about 60, runs netflix, prime, cinema HD, BBC Iplayer, ITV Hub, IPTV etc the main tv.

vandiekaap wrote: »
    Still £66, remember that the price reduces once you have added to basket and only once you press the checkout option.

thanks a lot, just ordered one for £66.
    £110 on Amazon before you even add postage or customs charges.

If anyone missed this deal, don't forget prime day in a few and most fire tv devices will be reduced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

The price dropping at checkout could be the vat being taken off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

If anyone missed this deal, don't forget prime day in a few and most fire tv devices will be reduced

Offer still seems to be valid, just ordered there! €76.74 using Revolut!

https://www.qvcuk.com/Amazon-Fire-TV-Cube-Hands-Free-with-Alexa%2C-4K-Ultra-HD-Streaming-Media-Player.product.520772.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I can't see that price drop at all. Got to the confirm order and pay screen and it is still 79.98 I tried also yesterday and it was the same. Am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Kolido wrote: »
    I can't see that price drop at all. Got to the confirm order and pay screen and it is still 79.98 I tried also yesterday and it was the same. Am I missing something?

When u go to complete the order u get the lower price! Don't forget the fiver off promo code (FIVE4U).

Thanks OP! Hoping it doesn't take 2 long 2 arrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

This is £59.99 now for Prime members if you order through Alexa or will be available without Alexa from Monday direct from Amazon. Only problem is they dont deliver to Ireland.

Weird now that they deliver the sticks to here but not this.

dan786 wrote: »
    This is £59.99 now for Prime members if you order through Alexa or will be available without Alexa from Monday direct from Amazon. Only problem is they dont deliver to Ireland.

Weird now that they deliver the sticks to here but not this.

I got a cube delivered not that long ago.

Maybe something has changed

curranbaz wrote: »
    When u go to complete the order u get the lower price! Don't forget the fiver off promo code (FIVE4U).

Thanks OP! Hoping it doesn't take 2 long 2 arrive!

Mine arrived about 7 days after dispatch. Hope everyone is taking advantage as doubt amazon will deliver to Ireland.

I got a cube delivered not that long ago.

Maybe something has changed

yeah me too, something must've changed alright

Advertisement