Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Got this up and running this morning. Looks great so far.

Like other posters have said, I had to pay using Google Pay on the app. Using Keep Solid VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭fdevine

Watched some of the City game last night and streaming was flawless. Thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Nice one to OP and everyone for the tips here - lifetime VPN and Google Pay used for the sub - looking good!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Sup08 wrote: »
    Signed up to yet another fantastic bargain on boards and another option for good access to sports for me. Thanks TheDriver.

Quick question about this one, as it's login per app, does anyone know if there is a limit on app installs/logged with your account and multiple logins?

1 login, just checked it with my pc/phone.
    Could not watch on both.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

F1ngers wrote: »
    1 login, just checked it with my pc/phone.
    Could not watch on both.

But you can watch multiple screens on the one login on a PC via chrome. Just not on multiple devices simultaneously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I tried to play 2 different PL games last night, 1 on the phone and 1 on tablet at the same time, worked fine.

TheDriver wrote: »
    But you can watch multiple screens on the one login on a PC via chrome. Just not on multiple devices simultaneously.

Watching multiple screens on 1 login was not the question that was asked though.
    I was responding to how many installs/logins were allowed.

EDIT:
    Kolido wrote: »
    I tried to play 2 different PL games last night, 1 on the phone and 1 on tablet at the same time, worked fine.

I tried it just a few mins ago when I saw the question, I could only use 1 or the other.

Any idea how you got it to work?

EDIT, EDIT:
    Just tried again, logged in on pc, was watching highlights of wba, logged into phone(took a few attempts) and watched different highlights.
    I logged out of phone and pc stopped streaming saying I was logged out...I didn't touch my pc...

Sup08 wrote: »
    Quick question about this one, as it's login per app, does anyone know if there is a limit on app installs/logged with your account and multiple logins?

So, to answer your question again, sometimes yes, somehow. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭settopbox

Just in terms of unsubscribing, its just a case of cancelling subscription on google Play ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So, to answer your question again, sometimes yes, somehow. :pac:

I tested this again also. App/app and app/browser. It was letting me play on both but after about a minute, it logged my out on the first device I played. Logged back in on that and another minute, logged me out on the other device. I think it is just the 1 screen. Havent tried multiple browsers, probably the same result.

• Advertisement

You could set up a 2nd subscription at that price if you want it playing on 2 devices at a time? Still far cheaper than PL local price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Just set it up there on Firestick Had to setup app on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) first to pay with google play as I only have an iPhone!.

Started Nordvpn and sign up using Google pay using Revolut card.

I downloaded app on Firestick along with NordVPN. Connect to Turkey VPN on firestick and signed into SSPortPLus app and vola

Happy Days, €17.99 for the year is great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

When I go to pay with my visa debit it's looking for a verification code and won't proceed without one,

I'm confused anyone know how that gets generated I'm stuck? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

IrishHomer wrote: »
    When I go to pay with my visa debit it's looking for a verification code and won't proceed without one,

Add the card to your Google play account before trying to pay maybe.

Read the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 28,569 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Del007 wrote: »
    Dazn is legal in ireland. Go to Dazn.ie and sign up. No need for vpn or revolut. Pay normally with your irish bank.

You only need the vpn to watch the actual games via canada

Tried that... doesn't work. When you go to the CA site and login it tells you you can't view your content in the current location.

Read the OP

Thanks I'm snookered my bank and cards don't support Google pay :(

Thanks I'm snookered my bank and cards don't support Google pay :(

Do you have revolut?
    That's how I paid.

Do you have revolut?
    That's how I paid.

Actually I just managed to pay with google pay once I was within the app as opposed to webpage.

Tested it working fine delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

BobbyT28 wrote: »
    Just set it up there on Firestick Had to setup app on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) first to pay with google play as I only have an iPhone!.

Started Nordvpn and sign up using Google pay using Revolut card.

I downloaded app on Firestick along with NordVPN. Connect to Turkey VPN on firestick and signed into SSPortPLus app and vola

Happy Days, €17.99 for the year is great value.

I have this same issue, can't get app on ios. Could you work through how to do this for a dummy? I can PM if you don't want to clutter the page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭fdevine

I have this same issue, can't get app on ios. Could you work through how to do this for a dummy? I can PM if you don't want to clutter the page

https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/s-sport-plus/id1363881973

It's so long since I used anything Apple I can't recall if they geolock apps

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Set this up earlier with my revolut card, just went for the month to try it, works perfect, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭EnzoScifo

The streaming quality looks better than NowTV (720). Is the S Sport 1080? looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Del007

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Tried that... doesn't work. When you go to the CA site and login it tells you you can't view your content in the current location.

Expressvpn and surfshark vpn are the only ones that I found to work with it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

EnzoScifo wrote: »
    The streaming quality looks better than NowTV (720). Is the S Sport 1080? looks great.

Yes it has 1080p.

You can change quality on desktop.
    1080p
    720p
    540p
    360p
    288p

Are the options.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Okay set it up using app and Google translate. Paid via Google pay.

Sideloaded app to nvidia shield and just caught end of wolves game just waiting on 8:15 game's. Ok 3 minutes past 8 and stream on now. Quality perfect and VPN set to Turkey. Ok buffered bit there just before kick off. Commentary in English but bloody Jim Beglin...& Andy Townsend:-( Flicking between games

Only problem was I use nvidia shield remote control app on my phone, android. As soon as I set up VPN to Turkey remote not working. Not sure if I turn VPN on phone to Turkey will it work?

Are games live or like eye pee TV and seconds behind? Was watching game last night that was a bit behind live game...

Does this show any Golf? I hate the sport but parents do so not sure get it for them

Hopefully I won't forget my password don't want to go through Turkish translation again

When flicking between games get blue circle of buffer

No golf. VPN unfortunately makes things like casting etc not work so probably same as remote issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

No golf. VPN unfortunately makes things like casting etc not work so probably same as remote issue.

Cheers Everton game buffering a bit and I've shield hard wired

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

This will suit some people. SSport+ Turkey have premiership/La Liga/Bundesliga/UFC McGregor etc/F1/WWF/MotoGP/pro bull riding/volleybalk/NFL/NBA/some movies plus catchup
    Cost is approx €2 per month or €17.50 per year.
    Requirements: VPN that has turkey and the app (e.g. keepsolid VPN which is usually on offer for cheap as a lifetime package)

a) register an account using a VPN to Turkey https://www.ssportplus.com/ or go to step 2 and do step 1 through the app
    b) use the app which you must install as an apk https://apkpure.com/s-sport-plus/com.ssportplus.dice If you don't know how to install an unknown source, google it.
    c) Using a VPN, log into the app, click on any of the padlocked video streams which will then give you the option of a package monthly vs annual. google pay subscriptions will then take care of it, via US dollars. It should cost about 2.45 dollars which is about 2 euro a month.
    One user did say they got the regular card payment page to work but most of us got errors.
    You can choose English language for most events. For McGregor UFC on 24th Jan, it was the original US commentary.

You will get used to some minor knowledge requirement of the Turkish language to navigate the menus.
    I use it on firestick and it works perfectly. Others use it on phone or tablet. Not sure if you can cast it to your TV.
    This is the Turkish distributor of licence events.

Brilliant stuff Driver!! Thank you!

Struggled a bit at the payment screen & couldn't get any cards to work on iMac on any browser.

Went to android phone & sorted through Google pay.

Sideloaded via Downloader to Shield Pro & streaming beautifully.

Husband is delighted!! :)

He loves MotoGP & Formula One so thrilled with this.

Also have KeepSolid LifetimeVPN/Spotify/Netflix/Tidal/YouTube & even student Prime thanks to the excellent Boardsies!! :D

Now just need a cheap language course in Turkish!! :pac:

• Advertisement

keredern wrote: »
    Brilliant stuff Driver!! Thank you!

Struggled a bit at the payment screen & couldn't get any cards to work on iMac on any browser.

Went to android phone & sorted through Google pay.

Sideloaded via Downloader to Shield Pro & streaming beautifully.

Husband is delighted!! :)

He loves MotoGP & Formula One so thrilled with this.

Also have KeepSolid LifetimeVPN/Spotify/Netflix/Tidal/YouTube & even student Prime thanks to the excellent Boardsies!! :D

Now just need a cheap language course in Turkish!! :pac:

In relation to golf you can do similar for that by getting a USA sub to NBC Sports, there is a firestick app and I think it works out €50 per year which is still huge savings over Sky

Advertisement