Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Newspaper Lookup Request

• 14-06-2018 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all, so its usually after your subscription expires you think of all the things you could have looked up!!

Is there anyone with a current subscription that could look up 2 or 3 obituaries for me?

Ill send the details in PM as family members may still be living. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Would the newspaper archive access available thru most public libraries be of use to you ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Be happy to help - message away.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Local library opening times dont suit..although i should get more of a chance now during the summer!

Thanks a mill Hermy, ill message you now.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I have the Irish Times permanently and I think I have the INA currently and if not I'll be renewing soon for another month.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

L1011 wrote: »
    I have the Irish Times permanently...

That's a good one to have!

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
Advertisement