Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Various Faulty console units

• 14-07-2019 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

ITEM: 15 console unIt’s for spares/ repairs
    PRICE: 150 ono
    COLLECTION: Post (will be expensive) or collection from Dublin 18
    PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal, bank transfer, cash

All of these machines I bought as presumed faulty with the view to fix and flip on adverts. I’ve done quite well over the last year but the mrs is making me cut down. Below are the list of all machines. I haven’t tested these and I think they are all faulty. Only exception is the n64 that I know works as I bought it from the rage a few years ago but have since upgraded to a cleaner model.

Xbox 360 x 3 two with hard drive, one without
    Fat ps3
    Super famicon
    NES
    N64
    Saturn
    Megadrive 1 x 2
    Megadrive 2
    PS1 x 4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Will also be listing these on adverts but at a higher price

Just noticed 2 of the PS1 are audiophile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

How much for one of the knackered megadrive 1 consoles ? I only want the shell for a rasberry pi conversion.

mondeo wrote: »
    How much for one of the knackered megadrive 1 consoles ? I only want the shell for a rasberry pi conversion.

13 including postage, 8 if you collect. PM me i have more so will take it out of those not this pile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

13 including postage, 8 if you collect. PM me i have more so will take it out of those not this pile

Some stage during the week I'll pick one up. I'll pm you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

What's wrong the the PSX's ?

airmax87 wrote: »
    What's wrong the the PSX's ?

I've no idea. I vought them and have so much stuff they just stayed there wrapped up, i never opened them up or even tried them out.

Usually it's the lazer that goes but no idea at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Hey, I’ll take the NES and SNES if you’re splitting, any power supplies for them?

NES and snes sold to cathaldublin. Rest can go for 100 Euro if sold n one lot and paid for/picked up before 8th August

That’s less than a tenner each

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭raven999

how much for the saturn

• Advertisement

raven999 wrote: »
    how much for the saturn

Selling as a lot so 100 and you get the rest free. Buy 1 get 12 free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭raven999

thats a shame only need one

This can be moved to archive if a mod would please. I wanted to be rid before my father in law came, he's here now so I can keep them and fix myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement