Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cashback or Rewards for Apple Store purchases

Options
  • 28-11-2020 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭✭

I need to make a fairly large purchase from the Apple Store (DJI drone) and best I can find for a cashback/reward equivalent is 1% cashback on Supervalu Rewards.

So that's €10 if you spend €1,000

Not great, but at least it's something!

Are there any other cashback sites worth checking? I'm not sure if Quidco would work for Apple.ie ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

mrcheez wrote: »
    I need to make a fairly large purchase from the Apple Store (DJI drone) and best I can find for a cashback/reward equivalent is 1% cashback on Supervalu Rewards.

Are there any other cashback sites worth checking? I'm not sure if Quidco would work for Apple.ie ?

Unsure about T+Cs but Revolut have 3% on accessories from Apple.com

• Registered Users Posts: 13,620 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

d00mk1n wrote: »

I'll check it out... are there any cashback sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Topcash have 3.3% I think

• Site Banned Posts: 47 Saralace

I take it your buying the DJI Mavic Air 2

There will be cheaper places to buy than apple store

Dji will bring out some sales for christmas

Saralace wrote: »
    I take it your buying the DJI Mavic Air 2

There will be cheaper places to buy than apple store

Dji will bring out some sales for christmas

holding out for cyber Monday, but so far no discounts... the Mini 2 has, but not the Air 2. At the moment Apple are cheapest including delivery.

• Advertisement

vectra wrote: »
    Topcash have 3.3% I think

do UK cashback sites work for .ie domains?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

holding out for cyber Monday, but so far no discounts... the Mini 2 has, but not the Air 2.

I’m waiting to pull the trigger on a mini 2 but didn’t notice any discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

d00mk1n wrote: »

I am still waiting on cash back from Revolut for stuff I bought from Life Style sports. They keep telling me it can take up to 3 months :o

I am sure that is just long enough to ensure that you forget about it. So keep that in mind !

I need to make another purchase off Apple, any new cashback or reward deals going at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭migrant

Type "Ireland" into their search box, it'll list the ones they do.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

2 Avios per Euro spent in Apple via AerLingus Aerclub. (A 1 way trip to Paris is about 4000 avios)

Maybe consider Avios or TopCashBack to buy via the likes of Arnotts (4 Avios per euro) or Currys (2 Avios per Euro)?

Not getting anything from Apple on TopCashBack

interesting thanks!

Will be spending over 1,300 or something so 4 avios per euro might be very nice!

weird...but no Apple-selling companies it seems

Advertisement