Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wills and separation

• 23-11-2020 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi. My husband walked out on me 2yrs ago with no contact since and I have no idea where he is living now, only that's he's back down in Wexford. My step dad is worried that if he dies and we are not divorced or I die before him, my husband will contest the will to get a share or my step dad's estate, how can he prevent him from getting anything by adjusting his will?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

he removes you from the will until you have sorted your divorce. that would achieve your wishes.

Advertisement