Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

They sent one to yer one Sidney Powell too and she told them to shove it..

not exactly a shining beacon of sound reasoning, is she?

not exactly a shining beacon of sound reasoning, is she?

Or she felt she could defend her claims in court..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

They sent one to yer one Sidney Powell too and she told them to shove it..

She probably fed it to the kraken.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

for her sake she should get herself a lawyer. her own attempts at going to court have been stellar.

She hasn't done so to date, so when is she suddenly start defending her arguments in a credible fashion? Cause it's pretty clear that Trump is out the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Dead people voting, if evidence for one can be found the shirley it would be easy to find it for large numbers.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials-finally-found-case-dead-225210492.html

Where are the lads that were going mad to prove fraud? Suspicious by their absence . Youd think theyd be all over this since they are "not on either side, but just looking for truth"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So turns out that all those claims of fraud were so wrong that even Fox News is retracting them.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55413932

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

rjUaGdFl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Your easily amused. All you beed is a Pepe frog gif

The tally for Biden in the late night Detroit and Philadelphia counts were higher than what Bashar Assad polled in the Syrian election :pac:

• Advertisement

Here we have the first official document from an elected body that has studied the evidence and concluded that the election was stolen (in Georgia).

The Georgia State Senate Judiciary Committee has recommended the decertification of the electors in Georgia.

"If a majority of the General Assembley concurs with the findings of this report, the certification of the election should be rescinded and the General Assembly should act to determine the proper Electors to be certified to the Electoral College in the 2020 Presidential race."

Here we have the first official document from an elected body that has studied the evidence and concluded that the election was stolen (in Georgia).

The Georgia State Senate Judiciary Committee has recommended the decertification of the electors in Georgia.

"If a majority of the General Assembley concurs with the findings of this report, the certification of the election should be rescinded and the General Assembly should act to determine the proper Electors to be certified to the Electoral College in the 2020 Presidential race."
    Any particular reason you aren't providing a source for this?
    I suspect it's because that if you actually read the link beyond the headline or look into it any deeper, we find that there's not much to this claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

"If a majority of the General Assembley concurs with the findings of this report, the certification of the election should be rescinded and the General Assembly should act to determine the proper Electors to be certified to the Electoral College in the 2020 Presidential race."[/I]

https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1341015665268813825?s=20

Well thats a lie

This Report by the Subcommittee Chair has not been formally approved by the Subcommittee
    or the standing Judiciary Committee. It is submitted for informational purposes to be a part of
    the record at the request of the Judiciary Chair. It is a summary of testimony given in person
    and by affidavit. For more information, please refer to the video record of the hearing and the
    affidavits submitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The tally for Biden in the late night Detroit and Philadelphia counts were higher than what Bashar Assad polled in the Syrian election :pac:

Meanwhile back in the real world there is no statistically significant difference between the 2016 election and the 2020 election in Detroit and Philadelphia.

Judges disregarded statutory deadlines for receipt of votes. They scrapped absentee-ballot witness requirements. States set up curbside voting and drop-off boxes. They signed off on ballot harvesting. Meaning, “the fix” (as it were) was in well before anyone started counting votes.

- Kim Strassel

Judges disregarded statutory deadlines for receipt of votes. They scrapped absentee-ballot witness requirements. States set up curbside voting and drop-off boxes. They signed off on ballot harvesting. Meaning, “the fix” (as it were) was in well before anyone started counting votes.

- Kim Strassel
    Cool.
    So when did Trump et al bring this up in the lawsuits?
    If they didn't, why didn't they?

Lemme guess, you're just going to ignore the point and come back in a little while with another random, irrelevant unsourced quote from a Trump mouth piece?

- Kim Strassel

Oh look another lie riddled unsourced quote.

King Mob wrote: »
    Cool. So when did Trump et al bring this up in the lawsuits? If they didn't, why didn't they?
    Because what they did wasn't illegal. She's saying Trump and the GOP should've put a stop to what they were doing months prior to the election.
    namloc1980 wrote: »
    Oh look another lie riddled unsourced quote.

Unsourced in what way? I gave you the person's name.

Unsourced in what way? I gave you the person's name.

The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often untrue.

- Abraham Lincoln

- Abraham Lincoln

Particularly true in this era of information warfare being waged by the likes of YouTube and Twitter..

• Advertisement

- Abraham Lincoln
    Particularly true in this era of information warfare being waged by the likes of YouTube and Twitter..

What are yis talking about? Where the hell do you find your quotes?! Lol

What are yis talking about? Where the hell do you find your quotes?! Lol

Same place you do ;)

Indeed. So what's the problem? :confused:

Because what they did wasn't illegal. She's saying Trump and the GOP should've put a stop to what they were doing months prior to the election.
    Oh ok. So it was legal voter fraud now.
    Trump is changing his story completely because the claims of fraud have failed utterly. Cool.
    That's a bit pathetic of him.

Also, why didn't Trump and his republicans stop it? Did they just get lazy? Or were they too dumb to see it?

Or is the person you're quoting just pulling it out of their arse in an attempt to try and save some face?

Oh ok. So it was legal voter fraud now.
    Trump is changing his story completely because the claims of fraud have failed utterly. Cool. That's a bit pathetic of him.
    I don't know why you find it so hard to follow simple posts King.

I never mentioned Trump. I said Kim Strassel said it.
    Also, why didn't Trump and his republicans stop it? Did they just get lazy? Or were they too dumb to see it?
    I'm not sure. She says they had their priorities all wrong.
    Or is the person you're quoting just pulling it out of their arse in an attempt to try and save some face?

Go look her up if you're that interested.

I don't know why you find it so hard to follow simple posts King.

I never mentioned Trump. I said Kim Strassel said it.
    So then Trump doesn't believe this and is still claiming fraud?
    Ok. Then not sure why you're bringing up this random quote.
    I'm not sure. She says they had their priorities all wrong.

Go look her up if you're that interested.
    She's pulling it out of her arse then. Cool.

King if you actually read my rather simple and most often very short posts, it would save us the next half dozen posts in explanation.

King if you actually read my rather simple and most often very short posts, it would save us the next half dozen posts in explanation.
    Yes. I did read your post. You didn't answer my questions or points.

Maybe if you actually were clear on your position rather than just dropping unsourced, out of context quotes that don't really connect to any of the points in the thread, you wouldn't have to explain them either.

So this person has claimed that there was a plot to count more votes that would have otherwise not been counted.
    You say that this is not illegal.
    You've said previously that all the claims of fraud are false, so we can conclude that all of these votes were legitimate.

So what we have is that it's legal votes being counted.

The "fix" it seems is getting more people to vote for Biden.
    how sneaky of them.

I just don't know what to say to you. Your posts come across as gibberish to me half the time and I mean no disrespect in saying that.

We seem to be on two totally different wavelengths.

• Advertisement

I just don't know what to say to you. Your posts come across as gibberish to me half the time and I mean no disrespect in saying that.

We seem to be on two totally different wavelengths.
    Mm hmm. Personal comments rather than addressing the points. Typical

I will make it clear for you.
    Your source is simply stating that they were extending the types of votes that would be accepted.
    You agree that this is legal and above board.
    You agree that these votes are not fraudulent.

So they are counting legal, valid votes. This is not "fixing" anything. This is just how voting works.

What's the issue you have and how does it show that there was any kind of conspiracy?

Advertisement