Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Letrozole

• 10-07-2020 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hey

Has anyone here tried Letrozole to help with ovulation? My gynae prescribed because I am not ovulating. I’m due to start it next week when AF arrives but I’ve read about some negative side effects online........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sunflower_10

Hey

Has anyone here tried Letrozole to help with ovulation? My gynae prescribed because I am not ovulating. I’m due to start it next week when AF arrives but I’ve read about some negative side effects online........

Hey Silverwatch, I was prescribed femara (which is letrozole) for D3-D7of my cycle ...2.5mg last cycle and then 5mg this cycle, coupled with follicle tracking. I had no side effects at-all and no negative experiences only that it unfortunately did not work for me. My body didn’t respond to it, so will have to look at a different method next month. Everyone is different though, doctor couldn’t explain why it wasn’t working, so really hope for you that it works and let me know if you’ve any more questions x

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sunflower_10

Hey

Hey Silverwatch, I was prescribed femara (which is letrozole) for D3-D7of my cycle ...2.5mg last cycle and then 5mg this cycle, coupled with follicle tracking. I had no side effects at-all and no negative experiences only that it unfortunately did not work for me. My body didn’t respond to it, so will have to look at a different method next month. Everyone is different though, doctor couldn’t explain why it wasn’t working, so really hope for you that it works and let me know if you’ve any more questions x

Advertisement