Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find a Tax Advisor/ Tax Accountant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Gabriele78

Hi there,

I'm looking for a tax adviser in the Dublin for a personal tax return (employee with a foreign rental income). Please let me know if you could recommend someone.

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Tax accountant required to handle my personal taxation, Maynooth / Celbridge area preferable. Straightforward enough stuff. Please PM - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭OU812

Looking for an advisor in the Dublin 13/N.Dublin. Able to conduct business through email due to me not being able to visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Rodger4

SEE PM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

OU812 wrote: »
    Looking for an advisor in the Dublin 13/N.Dublin. Able to conduct business through email due to me not being able to visit.

Why does it matter where they're based then...?! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 lasalle

Hi
    I am seeking a tax advisor and pension advisor for a sole trader engineering contractor working in Ireland and abroad.

Regards

Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 10 clouddy

Hi,

Seeking a tax advisor - currently working abroad, moving back to Ireland later this year, and seeking help with CGT and Income tax.
    Non-resident / Irish domiciled.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Sham Squire

Seeking tax advice. Taking freelance work and need to self assess and have a few queries around the whole area of being a freelancer and tax. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Sham Squire

Seeking tax advice. Taking freelance work and need to self assess and have a few queries around the whole area of being a freelancer and tax. Thanks.

Thanks everyone who got in touch. Sorted now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 hard copy

Don't know if this sticky is still active. Looking for a tax advisor in Dublin where I live to advise on inheritance of long deceased (decade a go) parents estate abroad, proceeds of wind down of a family company in Finland. Pm me or if anyone knows of any good agencies with this kind of expertise please post. Finding it very hard to get a recommendation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

Looking for a tax advisor/accountant for form11 questions . nothing to stressful hopefully. om please.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭travist

HI, Looking for tax advice to complete form 11/12. Based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Llaw

Hi, Looking for a tax advisor in Dublin 4/6 for CAT return.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭purifol0

Hi, looking for an Accountant to do my Form 11/tax return for 2018.

I worked the first half 2018 as PAYE (have all payslips) and the second half as sole trader (have all invoices).

Standard stuff & looking for a competitive quote, Lucan/Leixlip area if it matters. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BONDIred

purifol0 wrote: »
    Hi, looking for an Accountant to do my Form 11/tax return for 2018.

I worked the first half 2018 as PAYE (have all payslips) and the second half as sole trader (have all invoices).

Standard stuff & looking for a competitive quote, Lucan/Leixlip area if it matters. Thanks in advance

Hi Purifol0,

If you are still looking for an accountant PM me and we can discuss your requirements further.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 doolepat

Hi - looking for tax accountant for personal return

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FifaClubs Conor

Looking for a tax adviser in regards to CGT and dividends on US stocks. Never been registered with revenue before.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Malmedicine

Looking for a tax accountant for personal returns and advice. Gp moving from prsi to partnership. Needing tax clearance for different contracts etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stoilkxor

Not sure if this thread still alive?

I'm looking for an accountant/adviser to help my company to save on taxes. pm me. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pabloazazel

Any tax accountant to help with the Form11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭MenloPete

I'm trying to help an elderly relative who hasn't filed a Form 11 return for the past seven years. It's also complicated by the fact that he has no savings to pay whatever he owes.
    Since I've never done this before I need help with the form and with dealing with Revenue (although to be fair they have been helpful thus far).

I'm based in Galway, if that matters...

Please PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 24,815 ✭✭✭✭emmet02

Looking for a tax advisor to advise on any potential hiccups to be avoided, and things to be aware of if moving from UK back to Ireland to "Work From Home" semi-permanently. Will still be working for UK company, paid via UK payroll, required to regularly commute back to the UK office etc.

Wondering if there are any specifics I need to be careful of, any specific schemes (SARP?) I may potentially be eligble for etc.

Please PM, no fixed location required unlike many others!
    Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭PatrickSmithUS

Seeking an accountant or tax advisor in Letterkenny.

I work on contract, I've an Umbrella company that I'm Director of for expenses and my wife earns a lot more and me and is PAYE.

I've have an accountancy firm handling my own affairs but we're jointly assesses and I want to make sure that we're doing everything possible as childcare is hammering us with two kids under the age of three currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭brisan

Looking for a tax advisor for redundancy payment
    Specifically on SCSB and tax rate on AVCs
    Dublin 1-2-3-4-5-9-13 areas
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andrew_s

Looking for tax advisor specializing in handling expat taxes (I'm Irish, living abroad). Planning to move permanently to Thailand.

Please PM me if you're experienced in that or know someone who is. Location in Ireland doesn't matter obviously :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭sillybilly

looking for a competitive quote to help with filling out form 11 please

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ShaneB12

Looking for an accountant to file for me, Self-employed with payment to some contractors need tax advice+ help setting things up thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

ShaneB12 wrote: »
    Looking for an accountant to file for me, Self-employed with payment to some contractors need tax advice+ help setting things up thanks!

Did you get anyone? My accountant let me down this year and thought I could do it myself until I tried :eek: If anyone could squeeze in another Form11, I'd be grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

I'm self-employed and looking for an accountant to pretty much just certify accounts for me - I have minimal bookkeeping to do really so have done it myself for years but now am preparing for mortgage processes. Can anyone tell me what having my accounts certified involves and ballpark the cost of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 AccQAcc

I do contract IT work as a sole trader, and am moving from the UK back to Ireland. One of my clients (UK based) is reluctant to renew my contract, due to upcoming UK tax law changes (IR35) - and is wary even with my return to Ireland.

I want to consult with an accountant, about the validity of contracting with an overseas company who work with the same client, so I can continue the current work through them.

Advertisement