Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Refund following day

Options
  • 27-11-2020 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am entitled to a full refund on a phone purchased the previous day under EU law right ?

afaik it's for 14 days you can get a refund ....

Comments

Online or in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Online or in store?

in store ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

in store ...

Unfortunately not. The 14 day period only applies to distance selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭vandriver

You are referring to the EU distance selling rules,which do give you 14 days to get a refund.
    However,in store purchases don't count.
    What's wrong with the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,469 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Nope, if you purchased in store you have no right to a change of mind.
    If there is an issue with the phone, most of the Operators will offer an exchange for a faulty handset in the 1st 28days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

ah bugger anyway, no nothing wrong with the phone, I just don't like android, can't get used to it, im used to iOS ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭vandriver

ah bugger anyway, no nothing wrong with the phone, I just don't like android, can't get used to it, im used to iOS ..

Give it a few days and you'll wonder what you were worried about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

vandriver wrote: »
    Give it a few days and you'll wonder what you were worried about.

Having been an Apple fanboy for years, I'd never go back to iOS from Android. Best change I've ever made, took a month to get fully used to Android but love it.

Advertisement