Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-10-2010, 22:54   #46
shanefitz360

Web site quote wanted

I would like any designers / coders to pm me a rough quote they would charge to undertake this project.

Only a rough idea of what the website should be capable of, so I don't expect a concrete figure. Just looking for something to work on.

The website I have in mind would be something similar to this, except less pages and features. A simple website where there is a 'Home', 'Tournaments', 'Forums', 'About' and 'Contact' page.

A system would need to be in place where users could register, and then create a team to invite other members to join and these teams would then enter the tournaments.

Users should be able to sign their teams up to various tournaments. My site would then generate a bracket system (site could integrate with the 'challonge api' but would rather have my own system in place) and manage the running of the tournament.

PM me if you have any further questions, or reply to this thread if this isn't the best place to be looking.
Advertisement
14-10-2010, 08:24   #47
willis

Hi guys,

Basically looking for a quote on getting a website up and running. Only a rough idea of what the website should be capable of, so I don't expect a concrete figure. Just looking for something to work on.

Basically the site is going to be something similar to http://www.hostelworld.com/ in terms of the review functions, profile pages on their various hostels etc. I would also like a forum tab as well as Links, about us etc.
Also the site would need to have ecommerce capabilities, as I want to eventually sell products on the site within 4 or 5 weeks of going live.

Again just looking for a rough quote, as well as the type of support services offered once the site is live and the costs involved with this

PM me please with quotes or if more info needed etc. I would be hoping the site would be .com also
15-10-2010, 11:06   #48
,mnb

Accupuncturist website

My sister is an accupuncturist in Dublin 6W and is looking to set up her own wesbite. It would ideally have her qualifications, price list, a summary of what accupuncture is about, diet advice, contact page. It would be simple but ideally get google hits which is the main thing.
Anyone interested in doing the job for under €300 ideally pm me. She might also be willing to do free treatments in return if that suited.
16-10-2010, 11:08   #49
lpm

Building company website

Looking at have getting two websites designed and maybe a logo. We are a small building company 3/4 people who carry out day today repairs for property management companies with regards to elec/carpentry/ pluming etc. We are also looking at setting up a sister company that will specialize in attic conversions/extension and small one off house builds. The brief for the websites is simple enough, to give us a professional online presence with who we are/what we do/what we have done/ and how to find & contact us and anything else you feel may be important. From doing a bit of reading, wrong or right I believe that search engine optimization is an on going thing where you need to tweak your site to keep it up there at the top. IF so would like to be given the basics to enable us to make changes when needed.

Thanks
28-10-2010, 12:10   #50

Hi All,

I'm looking to get my logo wrapped up for bikes4barnardos asap so I can move the whole thing forward. I need a little help.

It's a charity initiative for Barnardos (with their blessing). I need a logo created so I can use it on FB, Twitter etc.

I am taking absolutely no money from this venture, and I can offer no money for the service - anything and everything earned by this initiative will go directly to Barnardos. Any work done for the initiative will have to be pro bono.

I will credit you on FB/Twitter etc for the design and include a link to your website or whatever you want. You can use it in your portfolio etc.

The logo will have to become property of the charity initiative to be used as and where required, without any claim to royalties or copyright by the designer.

PM me if you're interested or feel free to email me a "finished product" to bikes4barnardos@gmail.com please!

I've attached a fairly detailed spec in Word, let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks!

Chris
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bikes4barnardos Logo Specs.pdf (1.48 MB, 72 views)
Advertisement
15-11-2010, 11:38   #51
ori

hi there,

I am in need of a new look for my site, quickfindgifts.ie I had a webdesigner friend do it last year. I would like a new design that would be more customer friendly. It was done on joomla as i wanted to be able to control the shop part, I would like you to be really creative with the design and give it a new rejazzed look, one which would stand out and be very easy for the customer to navigate through and hopefully entice them to buy from my online shop. It shouldnt take long. Also any help with SEO expertise would come greatly appreciated. Please contact me and we will talk further on this,
thanks,
Orla
16-11-2010, 16:04   #52
jetski

Hi, Please pm me a quote for

Getting contact form working on existing html/css contact page of site and add file upload feature and also random security code!

Tks

built into this page http://www.kriesi.at/demos/contact/

Last edited by jetski; 16-11-2010 at 16:41.
21-11-2010, 15:54   #53
fudgez

Hello Guys,
Looking to have my site redesigned. I am currently using Wordpress as CMS but im not happy with the customization it offers. I would like to have something in the style of the Arras theme which I am currently using but much more personal. I have got a logo designed and would like it to be in keeping with that style the site is http://www.fudgez.net and you the banner I have on that site is the "style" I would like the site to be in.
I am willing to compensate for the work please PM me with any ideas or quotes you have.

Much Love
Fudge
24-11-2010, 16:13   #54
Sonnenblumen

Professional WEB design project

Required for exciting project. Candidate must be experienced professional (references will be be required) with strong technical and graphic competencies, ideally based in Dublin area. PM for details.
Advertisement
17-01-2011, 10:12   #55
oeb

Send a message via MSN to oeb
Designer wanted

Hey folks,
We are a web development firm located in Cork and we are currently looking for a new freelance designer. Someone who will work from home and who will charge by the job. 90% of the work will be designing websites which will then be sent to me in the appropriate image format and I can take it from there, but occasionally may be tasked with other graphic design jobs (logos, business cards, etc).

If you are interested, send me a PM with links to examples of some of your work and a rough idea of your rates (You will typically be required to produce designs of 1-2 pages, which may require a few small revisions etc).

Thanks.
17-01-2011, 18:59   #56
catthinkin

need 3d computer generated images of a chair will pay
18-01-2011, 12:00   #57

Removed a few posts.

Again, as per the first post, all discussion regarding an ad is to be done via PM, and not on thread.
Thanks from:
22-01-2011, 15:13   #58
damiendar

site needed

Im looking to have a site built something like this... slider for 5 images or so that allows text summary plus read more links . posts in grid form side by side that have read more links ... basically a newspaper theme .. site will be on wordpress .... if interested I can give links to what im after if the above is not clear PM me please...
23-01-2011, 16:41   #59
Sully

Alpha Design (www.alphadesign.ie) are currently recruiting for a talented designer with a creative touch and who can do work in both Web & Graphics. Experience is essential. This position is a freelance position, so you can work from home.

Please email your CVs and design portfolio to kevin@alphadesign.ie.

www.alphadesign.ie
kevin@alphadesign.ie
24-01-2011, 16:02   #60
PaulyB63
Banned

Hi All,

I am looking for an experienced magento developer for an ecommerce site I am setting up.

The turnaround time on this is pretty urgent.

Please pm if interested or let me know if there is anybody you have used and would recommend.

Thanks a million

Paul

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion