Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone App - DUB Fastpass

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Boo_hoo

VF10Y83RN4
    VF10WL4PBM
    VF10G5E4XH

Please comment if you have used it.

I used the first 2 codes. Thank you!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

VF10Y83RN4
    VF10WL4PBM
    VF10G5E4XH

Please comment if you have used it.

Just used the last one . Thanks OP. Been very chivalrous and booked if for my wife. I'll go through the long way :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Just used the last one . Thanks OP. Been very chivalrous and booked if for my wife. I'll go through the long way :-)

VF10LNC0UX
    VF10XZ9Q3J
    VF10F49OLT
    VF10C5BD1O
    VF10FJNUTE
    VF10QYB7MH

See if any of this works ! All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

VF10LNC0UX
    VF10XZ9Q3J
    VF10F49OLT
    VF10C5BD1O
    VF10FJNUTE
    VF10QYB7MH

Thanks for that. I used the 6th code ending in MH.
    Greatly appreciated !

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭derek2222_ie

Any new ones would be greatly appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Edel V

Flying out in the morning with my husband for a romantic weekend away. Would greatly appreciate 2 codes if anybody has some spare

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

Edel V wrote: »
    Flying out in the morning with my husband for a romantic weekend away. Would greatly appreciate 2 codes if anybody has some spare

VF1009TFPS
    VF1066WJDG
    VF10FBTVVQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭djan

VF10LNC0UX
    VF10XZ9Q3J
    VF10F49OLT
    VF10C5BD1O
    VF10FJNUTE
    VF10QYB7MH

VF10FJNUTE and VF10C5BD1O used, thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Try some of these.
    I know one or two are used just can't remember which ones.
    Rest are good.

VF10G5REF2
    VF10XVQZBF
    VF10JBPE70
    VF10RMPEBS
    VF10XJB6G2
    VF10RX9SLA

Post up if used so others can avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭w4ntedman

VF10RFSS4H
    VF10TGK8TW
    VF1049YJQ6

All available as our trip was put back to February

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

w4ntedman wrote: »
    VF10RFSS4H
    VF10TGK8TW
    VF1049YJQ6

All available as our trip was put back to February

Thank you, I used the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

im getting "This promo code may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired."
    Can they be used for flights in Feb?

Only until end of January as people have mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tdexdc

inel wrote: »
    Thank you, I used the first one.

Many thanks. I used the third one.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 cshk

VF10WPQHDL
    VF10YOW65V
    VF10O6H893

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fiverfriday

I'm looking for three codes if anyone has any please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,679 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Question for the more experienced travellers here, are any of the free coffee places located after preclearence in t2? Wouldn't mind a hot chocolate before a morning flight.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,626 ✭✭✭corks finest

BArra wrote: »
    for PAYG or billpay?

I got updated to the 'new' layout vodafone app, everytime i click offers it says that 'something went wrong' :rolleyes:

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 8,626 ✭✭✭corks finest

honda boi wrote: »
    Ye I got the new layout aswell.and I think it's horrible

I've both bill pay and PAYG the app is shi*e , crashed constantly,have to sign in again and again, contacted tech support , waiting 2 months, VF is gone to the dogs, upgraded to 1GB Christmas,,,,,,, download speed last night 1.35 MB

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭footloose32

Nunu wrote: »
    Trying to use a code but have no idea where to input it?

How do I use the code? Thanks

I’m on the Dublin Airport website, fast track booking page...

On the Make Payment page you should see "Redeem a voucher?" under "Total due", click on "Redeem a voucher" and you will get a box to enter the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭griffinlee

Has this expired? I have the Vodafone app and I don't see it under offers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭VG31

griffinlee wrote: »
    Has this expired? I have the Vodafone app and I don't see it under offers

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Here’s some codes I won’t be using...

VF102SLBQK
    VF10XXAFLV
    VF10T48EFS

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Just to save people some time.. I tried about the last 10 codes or so that were posted here. All came back with "This promo code may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired." I tried to use it for 31 Jan.

If anyone has 3 spare working codes so my wife can get off to a stress-free start to her trip with Mum and sister - much appreciated. I will be more than happy to trade for a tenner in Eir top up (that I had to buy but will never use) or alternatively I can spend it on a charity of your choice with a premium text number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭wetoutside19

Just to save people some time.. I tried about the last 10 codes or so that were posted here. All came back with "This promo code may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired." I tried to use it for 31 Jan.

If anyone has 3 spare working codes so my wife can get off to a stress-free start to her trip with Mum and sister - much appreciated. I will be more than happy to trade for a tenner in Eir top up (that I had to buy but will never use) or alternatively I can spend it on a charity of your choice with a premium text number.

Fast pass is rarely worth the fuss so don’t worry if you don’t get any. It’s a joke lately because of schemes like this. Sometimes the fast pass queue moves very very slow whereas the normal queue while longer moves much much quicker.

So from a stress point of view a moving long queue is better than a shorter non moving queue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭ALS

[pm sent

quote="Happy_Harry;112359216"]Just to save people some time.. I tried about the last 10 codes or so that were posted here. All came back with "This promo code may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired." I tried to use it for 31 Jan.

If anyone has 3 spare working codes so my wife can get off to a stress-free start to her trip with Mum and sister - much appreciated. I will be more than happy to trade for a tenner in Eir top up (that I had to buy but will never use) or alternatively I can spend it on a charity of your choice with a premium text number.[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

ALS wrote: »
    [pm sent

quote="Happy_Harry;112359216"]Just to save people some time.. I tried about the last 10 codes or so that were posted here. All came back with "This promo code may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired." I tried to use it for 31 Jan.

[/QUOTE]

Many thanks to ALS and Poochie- sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,713 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Any for February ?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

Any passes going? Heading away friday.. thanks

Anyone got 2 codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Anyone got codes?

Advertisement