Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Confirmation outfit for a boy not a suit

Options
  • 03-01-2020 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend where I could buy an outfit for my son for his confirmation in 6 weeks time. Not a suit but maybe nice Chinos, shirt & jacket. Is there any men’s shop that do these. Lots of men’s shops do suits only. Some kids boutiques don’t seem to do older boys. I want to buy good quality as we have two family weddings this Summer that it will be worn to.
    Preferably shops in West Munster- willing to hit for Tipp, Cork & Galway too.
    Thanks for your help

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

What about M&S or Debenhams, perhaps Next? You've said you want good quality but it's only three wears, it's not going to get destroyed in that time. You could get a few different shirt options too to change them up, or if he's into it, add a tie, bow tie, braces, hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I'm not sure how close to Limerick you are, but Ken Sexton's On Thomas St seem to kit out quite a few lads for confirmation.
    Mr Crumble buys a lot of stuff in there and I've seen kids coming in for confirmation outfits when I've been in there.
    All the lads working there are lovely too. Very helpful, but not pushy.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ttsnar

Heros in Waterford is very good for Confirmation and have a great range of sizes.

Advertisement