Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Does Amazon Prime cover all Amazon country sites

• 20-07-2020 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Does Amazon Prime membership apply to all Amazon country sites or does it only apply to the Country site that you signed up on?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,812 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Only to the country you have your account in.

You can ask them to change it to the UK for example in order to avail of the Prime Video content but from reading previous threads its pretty much pot luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

muffler wrote: »
    Only to the country you have your account in.

You can ask them to change it to the UK for example in order to avail of the Prime Video content but from reading previous threads its pretty much pot luck.

My regular account is Amazon UK but I'm interested in a phone on Amazon Spain.

Could I sign into www.amazon.es and sign up to prime there?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,812 ✭✭✭✭muffler

My regular account is Amazon UK but I'm interested in a phone on Amazon Spain.

Could I sign into www.amazon.es and sign up to prime there?
    I dont think so. You could try contacting their customer care team and ask for your account to be reset to Spain but you'll need an address there.

In saying all that Im not 100% sure so others might be able to confirm.

Advertisement