Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovell-rugby.co.uk

• 04-10-2006 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

I just recieved a rather dodgy looking e-mail proporting to be from lovell-rugby, a rugby store based in Devon. I have bought a couple of tops from them in the past.

The email came from an address sales@lovell-rugby.org, the domain of which was only registered on the 2nd Oct 2006 and is based in Florida.

Basically, the e-mail was asking me to confirm my Mastercard Securecode details. While it is obviouslya scam I am a bit worried as they the product details from ny last order and the first and last 4 digits of the card number used

Has anyone else recieved one of these e-mails?

PS: I have e-mailed a copy of the e-mail to the real lovell-rugby for verification

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement