Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Diabotical Arena FPS

• 21-02-2020 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Developed by 2GD studio, will be on the Epic games store. Been in development for a good few years now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

reskinned quake?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've been playing a bit of this for the last hour, it's decent. Movement is very good which is definitely a big plus for me. The weapons are solid and the art style is quite charming and pretty clear when you're in action. Sounds are a little lacklustre I think, but not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

reskinned quake?

Meets....M&Ms.....? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Out now F2P on Epic Game Store!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Yeah got an email the other day, completely forgot i had backed it on kickstarter years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

Any irish people playing and interested in some casually organised team play?

its hard work getting 3 people to play ranked at the same time.

Advertisement