Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RIP Rene Auberjonois

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

RIP :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

God damn it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Absolutely gutted to hear this. Rest In Peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Golly. Just happen to be watching the DS9 series atm, almost done. Only saw the odd episode when it was broadcast. Brilliant series with many fantastic acting performances including of course Rene as Odo. Saw him first in Benson in the 80's. R.I.P Rene.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

AHhhhhhhhhhhh no :(

Odo was brilliant. I also liked him in Warehouse 13 & Boston Legal. (And cannot forget Fallout: New Vegas!)

RIP

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,557 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Another Star Trek Legend gone :(

RIP René Auberjonois

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭liamtech

:(
    Rene Auberjonois - rip

I have been, and always shall be, your fan

terrible news -

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

I just found this . A fine actor. Watched him since the 1970s on Benson. He tended to play craggy characters but did a fine job of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Just found this out also while googling him watching an episode of DS9.

Advertisement