Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Hubsan Zino 2 drone 6km and over 30 minutes fly time

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭OwlEye

Have to admit, I bit the bullet on one of these. Shipping starts next week hopefully. Also, not that I could think of ever think of a reason to fly it that distance, but the range has been revised to 8km. Hope to get some footage of remote areas in Connemara and the Burren when the weather improves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KuV4YmyLfA&t=32s

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

OwlEye wrote: »
    Have to admit, I bit the bullet on one of these. Shipping starts next week hopefully. Also, not that I could think of ever think of a reason to fly it that distance, but the range has been revised to 8km. Hope to get some footage of remote areas in Connemara and the Burren when the weather improves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KuV4YmyLfA&t=32s

drop some footage and pics when you'll get a chance

Canceled the order for a refund. Gearbest kept pushing the shipping date back.Despite having paid for the order in mid December, they still shipped to buyers who ordered after that date first. According to customer service next delivery date is 10th February, and even that date couldn't be guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

OwlEye wrote: »
    Canceled the order for a refund. Gearbest kept pushing the shipping date back.Despite having paid for the order in mid December, they still shipped to buyers who ordered after that date first. According to customer service next delivery date is 10th February, and even that date couldn't be guaranteed.

oh ffs that sucks, sorry to hear that mate. I've got alot of stuff from gearbest and never had any issues

Maybe it's just as well. The Zino and Zino pro seem to be plagued with battery and firmware problems at the moment. Original batteries not charging correctly and drones suddenly dropping during flight.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1933453573442023/?ref=direct

Think I'll wait for any problems that might arise to get sorted out first, but on paper the Zino 2 does have impressive specs for the price. Gearbest have put the price up but I suspect that when Banggood and Aliexpress get their quota it will come back down again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement