Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

capital growth limited risk

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭Bambaata

I wish you well, just have my fears for your bankroll:D

If you do contine to post i will be following and hope im proved wrong! Im not long gambling long myself, just about 16 months now but took the easy route and stumbled across a good group of guys i trust who have seen me right this since joining. I hope some day to have learned enough to try forge my own path, ive learned a lot from them and can appecitate how difficult it is to win in a venture thats typicially against you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭westtip

5% of bank this week on Juventus (1.16 BF) and Bayern (1.24 BF) in champions league. Pick ourselves up dust ourselves down and continue!

westtip wrote: »
    5% of bank this week on Juventus (1.16 BF) and Bayern (1.24 BF) in champions league. Pick ourselves up dust ourselves down and continue!

Phew!! Now lets see Bayern do what they do best score a hatful before half time, not sure my heart can take anymore games like that Juventus one tonight, but hey thats part of the roller coaster.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

westtip wrote: »
    Phew!! Now lets see Bayern do what they do best score a hatful before half time, not sure my heart can take anymore games like that Juventus one tonight, but hey thats part of the roller coaster.

I was sweating on Juve too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Ive found the under goals market a good one to do

• Advertisement

For those actually following this the imaginery bank is now at 867. my advice is generally 5% of bank so you can gauge the stake from that basis,

With the Bayern result last night bank is now 877 will post the table once every couple of weeks. What got me last night is that Bayern 1-0 up were still 1.30 on BF after they scored, remarkable opportunity to get stuck in. I am going back into the market this weekend, but won't post until Saturday. I am not too concerned about the hits taken on this series of posts in the past few weeks, by my own admission I have made a couple of errors, the problem with low odds betting is clusters of losers, you should never hit long losing runs and statistically you should on the reverse get winning runs that go for as long as 20 in a row. If I was going to play tonight it would be an away game, Rapid Vienna to beat Dundalk, truth is our domestic league is light years behind even the Austrian Bundeslige. I would imagine Rapid will win but with covid etc you just don't know what to expect these days.

Two simple ones today, Man City at home, they have shortened all week from 1.20 into 1.15 on BF, we may see a bit of drift to 1.17 before KO, but will put it down as 1.15, I took 1.19 on thursday. PSG to win tonight at 1.23 on BF they have drifted slightly in the week from a steady 1.20/1.21. Take the 1.23, personally I think they will come back to 1.21 at KO.

5% bank both bets.

If I had the balls I would put my entire bank on Ireland to beat Georgia in the rugby at 1.02 on BF, really it would be worth risking your entire bank to grow 2% in 80 minutes, even at 1.01 with some bookmakers its a value bet! If I was a bookmaker it would be a no offers market for me.

Holy Moley never seen Mbappe miss so many opps got to admit I got out of it when PSG went 2-1 up already banked a winner in Man City and went for damage limitation thank goodness but do you know what it won't put me off/

Atalanta 1.2 BF v Midjyland. 5% of bank

Advertisement