Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Blackrock Boys engage in some of the greatest horseplay of all time.

• 17-11-2019 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Listen to these absolute scenes. It's honestly Ross O Carroll Kelly levels of bants from these total legends.

ROCK ROCK ROCK!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,651 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

“Messages secured with end to end encryption”

Not any more :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

I don't know who is saddest in this:

you for posting it
    them for recording it
    or me for listening to it :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I can't listen. Accent hurts my ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

What's the gist?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

Affluence!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Totes legendary horseplay, goys. It's like a real life deefer version of the spoof "Gap Yah".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gap_Yah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Sounds like Rob Lipsett

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

daheff wrote: »
    I don't know who is saddest in this:

you for posting it
    them for recording it
    or me for listening to it :(

Option D4 - All of us.

What's the gist?

These goys were basically doing 'Rock chants pool side in Thailand and were bleeding blue and white all over the place. It was, as said in the title and in the end of the video, some of the greatest horseplay of all time.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

TOTAL LEDGES!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,799 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Should have known with the Ross reference that it wouldn't be for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Ark bar as well, overpriced kip... No bamboo sweatbox bungalows for these "mad" lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

How does crap like this go viral?

This is mundane levels of crap, if somebody was bored and said what’s going on and we both went to that college I wouldn’t even tell them about this.

BDI wrote: »
    How does crap like this go viral?

Because the Archbishop of Banterbury was there and so were Bant & Dec and Bantonio Bantderas.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Saw this doing the rounds on social media yesterday and feared the worst. Private school boys in Thailand with a video that's going viral?

But actually it's harmless fun and they're hurting no-one. Leave them at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Sounds the Rock heads who threatened me outside Leopardstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ark bar as well, overpriced kip... No bamboo sweatbox bungalows for these "mad" lads

Ark Bor ...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

D4 heads drink on holidays....mind blowing.
    The piss take in the comments is excellent though.

You'd feel sorry for the brassers over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Augeo wrote: »
    You'd feel sorry for the brassers over there.

Sure the Rock lads would sooner ride themselves, such is their love of the blue and white. The ledge boxes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

https://twitter.com/GZambra_92/status/1195802673821433856?s=20

And we got video goi's

The Belvo is strong with these lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Don’t see anything wrong with it, myself. Just a few lads blowing off a bit of “steam” while on holidays.

There’s a lot worse they could be getting up to.

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Indeed. They are Irelands elite. Leaders of tomorow in business, politics, law, finance,etc, and so by definition, are not the same as the average Paddy. Which makes it easy to laugh at any characteristic that highlights their difference from the rest of society, and rather unfairly too. Yes they live a charmed and privileged life, but give so much back to society as well, yet dont really tend to get their due credit for that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Omackeral wrote: »
    Because the Archbishop of Banterbury was there and so were Bant & Dec and Bantonio Bantderas.

Macka you are an absolute Bantersaurus Rex

• Registered Users Posts: 27,793 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

The Castlerock College Leinster Senior Cup winners from 1999 just bought an actual horse. Men against boys it is.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭tritium

Say this doing the rounds on social media yesterday and feared the worst. Private school boys in Thailand with a video that's going viral?

Oh god no, I mean they’re young males, from an affluent background at that- they’re the last group were allowed to publically shame. if they were a minority or young women acting the tit someone would be telling us about our privilege level and how we were shaming them. These however are fair game, so play on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Indeed. They are Irelands elite. Leaders of tomorow in business, politics, law, finance,etc, and so by definition, are not the same as the average Paddy. Which makes it easy to laugh at any characteristic that highlights their difference from the rest of society, and rather unfairly too. Yes they live a charmed and privileged life, but give so much back to society as well, yet dont really tend to get their due credit for that.

You went to Rock, didn't you?
    Sounds the Rock heads who threatened me outside Leopardstown.

How'd you know they were Rock heads? Were they bleeding white and blue?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

This is one big non-story.

Group of 18 year old guys play a drinking game while on holiday.

People with massive chip on their shoulder try to make the story go viral because it is somehow controversial??? wtf???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Should be a mashup of him and the go bricker young fella .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

These lads deserve to have a good time. Their parents no doubt paying taxes through the nose , as will these kids when they work. Fifty percent marginal rate of tax etc , don’t forget who keeps the lights on in this country. It’s not Margaret cash etc , it’s torquinn and oisin...

Advertisement