Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bill Clinton

Options
  • 11-09-2011 3:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I like the man.
    I have a bad feeling something is wrong with him though.
    Is he sick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Teddy giving us a serious post....:eek:........in the nest.:D

He did look aged though, didn't he, and Bush looked like he hadn't aged a bit.

He did look ill from what I saw of him on tv today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I understand when the budget was balanced
    there were military cutbacks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Hot Lips wrote: »
    Teddy giving us a serious post....:eek:........in the nest.:D

He did look aged though, didn't he, and Bush looked like he hadn't aged a bit.

He did look ill from what I saw of him on tv today.
    :P

I think he has something badly wrong. He looks to have aged very badly quite quickly. He's also on tv quite a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I like the man.
    I have a bad feeling something is wrong with him though.
    Is he sick?

He looks 65yrs that's for sure. I don't think he is sick just old looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/18/bill-clintons-vegan-journey/
    how about a quote for us boards.mobile users...
    :rolleyes: whatever
    After undergoing two separate heart procedures since leaving office a decade ago, former President Bill Clinton changed his diet to slow the progression of heart disease. But when a doctor told him that more “intensive changes” were needed for someone with his family history of heart disease, Mr. Clinton -– the man famous for his love of McDonald’s and junk food -– went vegan, or nearly so. “At Thanksgiving, I had one bite of turkey,” he told CNN’s chief medical correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
    “I essentially concluded that I had played Russian roulette,” Clinton said, “because even though I had changed my diet some and cut down on the caloric total of my ingestion and cut back on much of the cholesterol in the food I was eating, I still — without any scientific basis to support what I did — was taking in a lot of extra cholesterol without knowing if my body would produce enough of the enzyme to support it, and clearly it didn’t or I wouldn’t have had that blockage. So that’s when I made a decision to really change.”
    The former president now says he consumes no meat, no dairy, no eggs, almost no oil.
    “I like the vegetables, the fruits, the beans, the stuff I eat now,” Clinton told Gupta.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

You are right he looks a little ghostly/ghastly, but he used to look so red he could have been mistaken for a tomato. Seems he can't please everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

his evil twin clill binton is aids ridden. poor sod.

Advertisement