Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

28-10-2020, 00:43   #9856
Sardonicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowloon View Post
One of my cats has figured out if you meow enough the human gets up to see what you want and you can steal their pre-warmed seat.
I love it. You are now a cat bed warmer. You have found your true purpose in life.
Advertisement
28-10-2020, 04:05   #9857
Gremlinertia

Send a message via Yahoo to Gremlinertia
Off to bed early, lovely, better get some decent walking in tomorrow to ease the gluttony guilt
28-10-2020, 05:11   #9858
Graces7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuileBeag View Post
I was nervous taking them in case I frightened him away so they're not very good but look how he's not bothered by Khali. Robins are always ballsy little fellas.

Aw; thank you! I may try to put that as my opening page if that is OK? I see few birds here, as they are not daft and avoid the cats!
(2) thanks from:
28-10-2020, 05:14   #9859
Graces7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandeeod View Post
Cheers Mam! That St Fintan's place is scary enough without our reason for going there. Glad it was a quick test and result as I'm delighted she can enjoy her mid term break. I'm wrecked after all the worry and lack of sleep. I thought I'd be buzzing today after the result, but I am slamming to the ground as the day goes on.

Yep; adrenaline rose to help you cope with the crisis, then bottomed out when it was over! All normal! REST! PLEASE! It will balance out but that was sheer hell.
28-10-2020, 05:21   #9860
Graces7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlinertia View Post
I'm looking at the mad winds out on the atlantic courtesy of https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren....76,53.89,2443
Gulp.. wish I hadn' t looked at that ! All I have to do out here is open the door and hang on tight.. lol a crazy gale few days ahead
Advertisement
28-10-2020, 05:29   #9861
Graces7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autosport View Post
Very true Seph

Couchside watching Heartbeat, can’t beat Greengrass reminds me of someone from here
I watched the whole series right through, then even the Canadian one. Devastated when there were no more to watch!
28-10-2020, 05:35   #9862
Graces7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardonicat View Post
I'm so plagued by migraine now that if I was (God forbid!) ever afflicted by a serious condition that had headache as a symptom I'd probably be like 'be grand, I'll just lie down for a bit' until I keel over. When I first started getting vestibular migraines though, I was convinced the game was up! I'm used to them now, though, but they truly are excruciating and really frightening til you know they're 'just' a different type of migraine headache.
Yep.. Although I can often get atop of any migraine with the Immigran Nasal Spray..

It was one that went really bad that saw me airlifted out a while back
28-10-2020, 05:49   #9863
Graces7

Sorry to post in clusters but am rarely here these days. Extreme old age is setting in

Looking at met.ie I think we will be cut off out here the next five days out here. Gales.. gales and more gales.

Just me and the cats.. All as normal. Shopping is due but may well not get out this week.

Just snugging in now with knitting, youtube, cats and all of you.

Stay safe and well.. thinking of you..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG2781 (2).JPG (764.7 KB, 28 views)
(3) thanks from:
28-10-2020, 06:55   #9864
Ted_YNWA
The Tedinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlinertia View Post
Hopefully new thread will settle the glitches
Sounds like a plan. This place needs a good fumigation anyway.

There is discarded plates everywhere.

The springs are gone in the couch.

New thread:
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...#post115079093

Last edited by Ted_YNWA; 28-10-2020 at 06:58.
Thread Closed