Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** Match Thread*** Tue Jul 28th Benildus 7pm Allianz

• 26-07-2015 12:20pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Al - In
    Calvin -
    Cathal - in
    Cillian - In
    Ciaran - In
    Damo - In
    Derek - In

Jack - Daniel Sturridged
    Keith - In
    Ken - In
    Kieran - In
    Kings -
    Mark - Injured
    SteMcd -In
    Paul - In
    Tiago - injured
    Craig GK - In
    Joe - In
    Brian - In

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

In

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

14-0

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

293344f48efe539b968f7883b2585494bf7426c9d092c7af894a1efd0b14aba4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭yes there

Is that the biggest trouncing they have got. Fair play lads, keep it up now

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I think Keith even scored from his own half when they were 10-0 down, the absolute sadist.

• Advertisement

yes there wrote: »
    Is that the biggest trouncing they have got. Fair play lads, keep it up now

BNY beat them 14-2 in the first week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Clean sheet was the best part. Back to reality next week. We're 3rd now and we're playing the team in second last place but if they beat us they're even on points with us. Shows how tight it is and how important it will be to pick up points against the teams around us - otherwise we could finish near the bottom of the table. 3rd place is our minimum aim now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Mousewar wrote: »
    Clean sheet was the best part. Back to reality next week. We're 3rd now and we're playing the team in second last place but if they beat us they're even on points with us. Shows how tight it is and how important it will be to pick up points against the teams around us - otherwise we could finish near the bottom of the table. 3rd place is our minimum aim now.

They got all of two shots away over the duration of the game. Credit to the midfield and backline, they didn't get near our box. I've only looked at the league table myself for the first time (as I'm a newbie) and it's seriously so finely poised. Not sure if this takes last nights games into account fully but it's jam packed for 3rd with 5 teams challenging. Poor Allianz, hope they got the fully comprehensive package.

BNY 40
    Ballalley 30
    Boards 19
    Monks 19
    Cork Ex 19
    Full Irish 18
    Dundrum 16
    Allianz 0

I think Cork have a game or two in hand also

Advertisement