Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€14 Twin Room Newpark Hotel, Kilkenny Sunday 1st June

• 30-05-2008 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

I'm going to the Cat Laughs on Sunday and was browsing for a place to stay and I found this. It's only for the Sunday night. I don't know if they will even honour it, but it's worth a go. Link HERE :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Someone forgot to hit a 0!!!! that should be 140!!! Hilarious!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

haha, no way!!! take a screenshot quick just in case they deny it ever happened!! although, by posting it on here, they'll more likely cop on...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

From the payment page,

"The hotel reserves the right to cancel this contract in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information including rates, we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserve"

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭mfield

DonJose wrote: »
    From the payment page,

"The hotel reserves the right to cancel this contract in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information including rates, we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserve"

I read that alright, I paid for it and have a receipt and all, so we'll see what happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭cubix

What was it that swung it for the people that time when Aer lingus messed up with the flights to the US. As I am sure they have something similar on their web page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

It's back to €140

The aerlingus thing was because the online booking had all the elements of a contract. This site doesn't because it doesn't charge you until you are actually at the hotel

jameshayes wrote: »
    It's back to €140

The aerlingus thing was because the online booking had all the elements of a contract. This site doesn't because it doesn't charge you until you are actually at the hotel

So you reckon I'm wasting my time? I have a lift back to the homelands if that's the case, so I dunno if I could be arsed going through with it then. Might give them a ring?!

They just called me and told me that they will honour the deal at €14. Happy days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 corkie5

Thanks Mfield, i tried my luck thanks to youre post, and family of 4 had a great night in Kilkenny for €14, nice way to finish off the long weekend. Better than sitting at home for the bank holiday Monday. Just home now and wanted to say thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement